Angry Stomp
Elbow Drop 1
Double Knee Drop

Grapple Moves:
Oklahoma Roll Pin 1
Dropkick 9
Body Kick
Cruiserweight Moves 4
Moonsault Splash 3 (Closest thing to the Standing Shooting Star Press)
Stomping Combo

CORNER
Strike Attacks:
Elbow Attack 6
Turnbuckle Dropkick 1
Turnbuckle Dropkick 2

Grapple Moves:
10 Punch
Shoulder Thrust 2
Multiple Kick
Hurracanrana 9
Superplex 1
Stomping Mudhole

Grapple From Behind:
Turnbuckle Smash
Dropkick & School Boy Pin
Super Back Suplex
Mule Kick
Cross Powerbomb

ROPE
Groggy On Ropes:
Elbow & Irish Whip

Rebound Attack:
Running Calf Kick
Senton
Vaulting Body Press 2

Diving Out Of Ring Attack:
Rope Flip 2

DIVING
Standing:
Diving Cross Body Pin 2
Missile Dropkick

Downed:
Diving Elbow Drop
Diving Moonsault 1
Shooting Star Press 1

DASH
Running Strikes:
Flying Forearm Smash 2
Spinning Wheel Kick 2

Running Grapple:
Flapjack & Dropkick
Baseball Slide 2

Rear Techniques:
Bulldog 6
Rolling Clutch Pin

Running Ground Attack:
Elbow Drop 5
Senton

Counter Attack:
Hip Toss 1
Hurracanrana Pin 2
Back Body Drop 1

TAG TEAM
Standing:
Double Elbow Drop 3
Dropkick & Rolling Clutch
Double Facecrusher
X-Mark
Double Dropkick

Corner:
Whip & Lay Down
Double Stomping
Body Splash & Whip
Calf Kick & Tiger Suplex (Closest thing to Get Well Soon)
Double Arm Whip

SPECIAL
Finishers:
Swanton Bomb 1 (Closest thing to his Top Rope Senton)
450 Splash Pin

Signature Moves:
Dropsault
Calf Kick & Tiger Suplex (Closest thing to Get Well Soon)
Mule Kick

Chair Finisher:
DDT 23
Vandaminator

Combination Attack:
Elbow Smash 1 (Flip)
Middle Kick (Flip)
Dropsault

Why does Paul London rule? Because his moveset rules. I wish WWE would let him out of the dog house... because this guy is one of the best Cruserweights today. This was a fun moveset to make from a fun wrestler. I could go on praising London, but I'll save it.

The only issue is his finisher. He seems to be using a Senton as his finisher... a non-flipping one. But we can't get that so we're stuck with Swanton Bomb 1. 450 Splash is the alternative to that, while London has used the SSP as a kamikaze maneuver to anywhere but inside the ring so not as to be his finisher. If you have any complaints about that... go ahead and try to persaude me otherwise. I like to think I'm rather open with this kind of stuff.

So comment, will ya?

its ok but as normal u included moves london barely if ever has done. Remove the t-bone and replace it with tye northen lights pin. Also add the flashback. Remove the tajir kikc rush and use jawbreaker 1 which he does a lot. from the ground grapple remove that dropkick thing and replace it with neck snap which is what hes been doing recently but his is a inverted version. Also add kick to the back as London now does a lot of stiff kicks. Also add running kick. Remove the cross powerbomb and add lucha ddt which he does do. Use cross body 1 which is London's actual cross body pin. Also remove flapjack & kick with headscissor takedown 2. As for the finisher i would use super kick and small package 1 which is what he's won matches with recently. Overall the set is ok. The moves i suggested are from my London set.

...Erm...

First, London used the T-Bone against Simon Dean, I believe.

In all of the matches I have seen and all of the matches I have from him from the past six months... he hasn't used the Jawbreaker.

Yeah, he's been doing the Neck Snap lately... but he also does a dropkick almost like that just as much. (Sans the stepping on the opponents back... but I think it's a nice touch for him)

The Kick to Back is the one that he skips to the side of the opponent with a rather weak kick. And he's never used the Running Kick.

He's just used the Cross Powerbomb against someone, but got Hurracanrana'd as he slammed them down. (Juvi, I believe...)

According to the last match London used the Cross Body... he doesn't switch sides like Numero 1.

Since when does London use the Running Headscissor Takedown now?

Superkick.. yeah, it's a tag finisher. Cool for me. But Kendrick does it solo alot more. And good god, I refuse to use the Small Package as a finisher.

Sorry dude... but I'm not liking these suggestions at all.

ALL THE MOVES i've listed are moves london currently does. when have u seen him do a tajiri rush? U've never seen Lonodn do the frog splash style cross body? Also if u've never seen him headscicsor takedown then you've never seen London. Also the move u are thinking awas a t-bone wasn't a t-bone. It was more of a belly to belly. He has used the running kick many of times in matches with Kidman,Chavo and others. You take what you want but my suggestions r true.

Well, let's not get hostile here...

Krillin's right. London hasn't used alot of that stuff in the past six months... which is what I've based this set off.

He has done something very similar to the Tajiri Karate Rush. Just without the punching. Not that big of a deal to me, so I'll say it's good and lets me use a side kick combo without wasting the Combination Attack.

And again... I've never seen London do a headscissors. Maybe once or twice back in the day... but recently, nope.

It's too bad they got rid of the Dangerous DDT, and Triple H's DDT, he uses that as a finisher, the Waffle Face DDT, which looks nasty. You could also give him either the neck snap or the Throwback for his neck snap, maybe you could get rid of the Body Kick, as he does kicks like that, but that move looks clunky like a big guy doing it. I think you could give him Lita's Moonsault, he tends to do taunts like that now, i just gave him the shooting star press as an over the ropes move, because that's what he tends to do it as, and it looks cool. you could give him Jazz's old Lifting thing (if it's in the game still) for his Waffle Face, but ennh... I'd also say either give him the rope grapple Dropkick, or give him the Ride On rope choke, I just don't like the elbow and irish whip. I think I've also given him Jeff Hardy's Jump Spin Back Kick, mostly because it's cool, and partly because it's the closest thing to the Mule Kick he does sometimes when his leg gets caught... Hmm...what would be the closest remaining DDT for his Wraparound DDT?

I think you should change either Rebound Attack from the Rope section or Running Ground Attack because they are both Senton. I don't know right now to what you can change one of them to but it could filll up for another move that he does.

• 3 years later...

Archived