ICP Caws

da juggalo

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='playa36x' post='1122881' date='Dec 30 2006, 04:59 PM'][quote name='Prodig7' post='1122300' date='Dec 30 2006, 12:18 PM']Are you the one who posted Shaggys formula on the site? Because that was awesome! 100/10![/quote]

Yes that shaggs forumla is amazing 10/10. I hope the same person makes a violent J.
[/quote]

Exactly!

Btw, I'm not the biggest fan of those guys, but that CAW was awesome!

[quote name='Prodig7' post='1122998' date='Dec 30 2006, 10:30 AM'][quote name='playa36x' post='1122881' date='Dec 30 2006, 04:59 PM'][quote name='Prodig7' post='1122300' date='Dec 30 2006, 12:18 PM']Are you the one who posted Shaggys formula on the site? Because that was awesome! 100/10![/quote]

Yes that shaggs forumla is amazing 10/10. I hope the same person makes a violent J.
[/quote]

Exactly!

[/quote]

I'm the one who poted The Shaggy formula, and yes there will be a Violent J.I am making him in The Wraith attire.He is about 85% done, so it won't be long before the formula is up, give me a few more days.Thank you everyone for the feedback on Shaggy, it makes the hard work and effort all woth while. BTW, sorry it took me so long to respond, but I have been busy on J. Peace

Guest (-S-{ja(R)od}-H-)
[quote name='Terry Haywire' post='1154632' date='Jan 3 2007, 07:03 PM'][quote name='Prodig7' post='1122998' date='Dec 30 2006, 10:30 AM'][quote name='playa36x' post='1122881' date='Dec 30 2006, 04:59 PM'][quote name='Prodig7' post='1122300' date='Dec 30 2006, 12:18 PM']Are you the one who posted Shaggys formula on the site? Because that was awesome! 100/10![/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly!

[/quote]

I'm the one who poted The Shaggy formula, and yes there will be a Violent J.I am making him in The Wraith attire.He is about 85% done, so it won't be long before the formula is up, give me a few more days.Thank you everyone for the feedback on Shaggy, it makes the hard work and effort all woth while. BTW, sorry it took me so long to respond, but I have been busy on J. Peace
[/quote]
freakin great shaggy.. j looks pretty good too, paint seems a bit thin on the forehead, but im sure thats the best it can be.. the wraith looks amazing too

[/quote]
freakin great shaggy.. j looks pretty good too, paint seems a bit thin on the forehead, but im sure thats the best it can be.. the wraith looks amazing too
[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback. The paint looks thinner in the pictures than it actually is in the game. I probably could have thickened the paint up some, but if I did that I wouldn’t of had enough space for the Wraith Logo. So unfortunately, yes, that's the best I could get his paint. Thanks again, Peace. - Terry Haywire

• 1 year later...
[quote name='da juggalo' post='993520' date='Dec 6 2006, 06:36 PM'][size="2"][/size]
if anyone is interested i made a perfect shaggy 2 dope, from ICP, thogh violent j came out pretty good they didnt have his blowout so he's gunna look kind of wierd. i will try to get a pic of them in here butits going to take a while[/quote]

What's the formula's

• 4 months later...

Archived