more ladder moves

The_Great_One

Do you think there should be more off the ladders move, well i think they should be set in the creation move, there should be at least 8-10 nd for the hiac theres only 2, i can name 10 ladder moves off the top of my head

1.)suplex
2.)monkey swing w/e
3.)rolling powerbomb
4.)chokeslam
5.)hurricarana
6.)ddt
7.)DVD/F-U
8)dropkick
9.)push and do a diving move like they did with swanton last year
10.)walls of jerico/boston crab
11.)twist of fate
12.)side effect
13.)neckbraker
14.)swinging ddt
15.)piledriver

i just named 15 thats all resonable or been done before does anyone else think they should have a ladder moveset respond???

or even add on if u like

I was in Baltimore when RAW came and when Jeff Hardy beat Johnn Nitro for the Intercontinal Championship in the ladder match... I seen a drop kick... a rolling powerbomb... and a 10 foot-high leg drop... i wish u could do things like that in the game

[quote name='...' post='984904' date='Dec 4 2006, 04:48 PM'][quote name='xXTHE REJECTXx' post='984804' date='Dec 4 2006, 01:32 PM']
an RKO(like from 1 ladder 2 another)[/quote]

that would be ownage!!
[/quote]
that would be kind of hard to pull of in a game but maybe just a rko off a ladder not like swinging to another 1

A piledriver off a ladder? I don't think so. And Monkey Swing? Do you mean Monkey Flip? That doesn't seem doable.

These are good ideas. We should get two ladder moves and a ladder finisher to choose. Same for table finishers.

[quote name='...' post='984904' date='Dec 4 2006, 09:48 PM'][quote name='xXTHE REJECTXx' post='984804' date='Dec 4 2006, 01:32 PM']
an RKO(like from 1 ladder 2 another)[/quote]

that would be ownage!!
[/quote]

ownage would be a canadian destroyer off a ladder(though it wont happen cause TNA has rights to that move...(sigh)

• 3 weeks later...
The move that John Cena did was more of a firemans carry then an F-U or a DVD. They could add the Bubba Bomb like Brother Ray did in one of the TLC matches. Twist of Fate would be pretty cool to do. For CAWs who have the Twist of Fate as one of their finishers as they did for the Swanton Bomb. Hopefully they will make 08 (If they make it) a lot more interactive.

[quote]ownage would be a canadian destroyer off a ladder(though it wont happen cause TNA has rights to that move...(sigh)[/quote]

What?! TNA doesn't have the rights to that move? If it did, I wouldn't be seeing Indy Wrestlers do a canadian destroyer.

Archived