Who do you think will win the EC tonight?

Th3 Crippl3r

He probably will, which is why they brought him to ECW

RVD - after his drug incident a few months ago, I don't think they're going to put the belt on him for awhile....or ever.

Sabu - same with RVD, recent reports says he's got some heat backstage and might be released. Doubt his gonna win.

CM Punk - though looking to be favored as one of the top guys, still kind of early for him to represent the whole ECW brand.

Big Show - seems his got some back problems or some sort of injury in which he wants some time off and theres the possiblity he will be retiring soon.

Test - I don't know about him. But judging with the way they are building this up if I had to choose Test or Lashley to win tonight, it would be Lashley.

[quote]He probably will, which is why they brought him to ECW

RVD - after his drug incident a few months ago, I don't think they're going to put the belt on him for awhile....or ever.

Sabu - same with RVD, recent reports says he's got some heat backstage and might be released. Doubt his gonna win.

CM Punk - though looking to be favored as one of the top guys, still kind of early for him to represent the whole ECW brand.

Big Show - seems his got some back problems or some sort of injury in which he wants some time off and theres the possiblity he will be retiring soon.

Test - I don't know about him. But judging with the way they are building this up if I had to choose Test or Lashley to win tonight, it would be Lashley.[/quote]

Actually, they put Lashley on ECW, because he asked to go because he had creative differences with Smackdown writer Michael Hayes.

I predict Test, because his big boot is kind of cool.

[quote name='PaperThinWalls917' post='981157' date='Dec 3 2006, 08:15 PM'][quote]lashley, theyve been giving him all the momentum going into the match
sad to say that boring piece of crap is gonna win >.<[/quote]

Yeah I agree, the guy has done nothing great. He's just another big guy that wwe loves. So I pick Lashley winning it.
[/quote]
thanks for the agreement mate ;), and i would rather have test winning it, the guy deserves it unlike lashley >.>

[quote name='The JBL' post='981141' date='Dec 3 2006, 08:13 PM']Actually, they put Lashley on ECW, because he asked to go because he had creative differences with Smackdown writer Michael Hayes.

I predict Test, because his big boot is kind of cool.[/quote]

Well...that too. But since they did bring him over to ECW they saw the opptunity to possibly make him ECW champ (depending on how the EC goes) because they could of easily said no to him wanting to switch brands.

Archived