Eric Young moveset by Mccc301

Ricasho/ Mccc

Eric Young moveset by The Ricasho

Standing
Strike Attacks: punch to gut, toe kick 1, clothesline 3, outlaw punches 1, elbow smash 1, dropkick 2

Grapple Moves:
- dirty : triple choke, low blow 3, feint Stomping, eye poke 2, reverse atomic drop,

- Submission: sleeper hold 1, hammer lock, headlock 4, abdominal strench 3, chin lock ,

Category 1: techinacal
- Moves 1: gutbuster 2, scoop slam 3, jawbreaker 1, neckbreaker 9, jumping armbreaker,

Category 2: brawler
- Moves 2: untertaker knee strike, outlaw stomp 1, elbow to back of head 1, fury punch 4, mat slam,

Category 3: old school
- Moves 3: scoop slam5, backbreaker 1, suplex 11, jawbreaker 2 , arm drag leg drop,

- Grapple Attack: body attack 1 2x body attack 2

Grapple From Behind: back suplex 6, elbow to back of head 2, backslide pin, forearm smash, hopping sunset flip 2, russian leg sweep 2 ,
school boy roll up, atomic drop , low blow 6, snapamre 1, belly to back 2

Top of Cell Attack: DEFAULT

Ground
Strike Attack: kurt angle stomp, knee drop 2, elbow drop 2

Grapple Moves: arm lock 2 , arm lock 3, knee drop 4, stomp on leg, kick to groin , leg lock 7

Corner
Strike Attacks: turnbuckle clothesline 1 2x, turnbuckle dropkick 2,

Grapple Moves: corner choke , dirty punch, knee strike 3, clothesline 25, back elbow strike, mudhole strikes

Graplle from back: forearm to back, illigal pin, toss into ring post, tie to tree of woe, turnbuckle smash,
Rope
Groggy on ropes: choke 1,
Rebound Attack: shoulder block 2, elbow drop 5, vaulting body press 2,

Diving out of ring attack: dive through ropes

Diving
Diving Attack vs. Standing Opp.: double axe handle 3, , diving cross body pin 2

Diving Attack vs. Downed Opp.: diving moonsault 1, near elbow drop, diving leg drop

running attack: Dash elbow kitchen sink 1
Running Grapple: reverse mat slam, head pound,
Rear Techniques: chop block and School boy pin 2
Running ground Attack: elbow drop 5, double axe handle 5,
Counter Attack: back body drop 2, flapjack 3 , armlock 1,

Tag Team
Standing Tag team:
Corner Tag Team: kick to gut 1, body splash & whip, double stomping, gut crusher, double arm whip
Special
Finishers: Neckbreaker 4, diving Elbow drop pin 2,

Chair Finisher: default
Combination Attack: Benoit Punches 2x ,dropkick 2

This is based on his TNA matches while he he is in Team Cananda. While in Team Cannada he hasn't done moves such as the super kick which is why its not a finisher. This is his TNA moveset with moves he has done in TNA only.

If u need any more movesets e-mail me at Mccc301@yahoo.com

fgghf

gyyt

No offense dude but, I don't like it. Not even a dropkick? The moonsault he goes for almost every match? When's he done a foot choke? Clothesline 3? Diving fist drop? Atomic drop? A diving elbow as a finisher? When's he done the neckbreaker over the knee? Where's the running senton?

Sorry, I'm not seeing much Eric in this. Ask anyone who knows about him, a few moves he frequents, and they'll probably say moonsault, flying leg drop, superkick/thrust kick, diving elbow drop (normal move), and backbreaker.

You usually do really good sets... but this one needs to be worked on. The bare bones are there.

I added the moonsault(spolier) and the dropkick. I'm not adding the super kick because he has yet to do it recently in Team Canana tag matches. This moveset is based on his moves while he is in his tag matches with team canada. If it was a singles Eric Young moveset then i would have included moves in here that he only does in the indies. I've been watching him for a while and i know his moves during his tag matches. Also Ravnos, if you've ever seen his Youngblood neckbreaker then you would know that neckbreaker 4 is the actual move. He also uses the diving elbow as a finisher.

I also want to inform you that everything you read from places like Wikipedia.org are not true. Anyone can add stuff like example if you go there now and type in eric young you will see that edited his finisher to the doo ball just to show you guys. You can thrust places like OWW though. I know it appears as a boring set but the fact is Eric young is very boring in tag matches unless he is selling moves and during some sort of comical reilf.

• 3 years later...

Archived