Please Mod,Lock This

Red Dragon

[quote name='findus' post='76129' date='Apr 1 2006, 07:43 AM']No,all by me.

C'mon guys!Post a pic of the attire you want.[/quote]

I really hope you are not lying because you even copied my :

[quote]1.All Divas have realistic attributes.
2.Stacy Keibler has updated Turnbuckle Grapples that now Include Foot Choke 1. (Non Hacked)
3.Christy Hemme has Sunset Flip Pin 4 as her Down + O TB Grapple. (Non Hacked)
4. Debra, Terri, Tori, Jacqueline, & Ivory have movesets based from N64's WWE No Mercy.
5.All Divas have Entrances and Movesets.[/quote]

AND you said your save was complete as SOON as I posted my save.

[quote name='TheDivaLova' post='77392' date='Apr 1 2006, 06:35 PM']I think he stole yours, Serigo. It seems like he copies your list of divas as well.[/quote]

I really hope not. If he's using them and making his own attires, then I'm ok with it as long as he gives me credit. But I won't be happy if he "tweaks" mine and says he made them.

I'd like to see pictures of these Divas first.

Hey Sergio,i not stole CAWs.When i use CAWs of an another CAW Maker i give Credit.Too my Divas have updated Moveset and realistic attributes.And if you compare your list of Divas with the mine,you know i've not stole your Divas.I can post the pics when i find the digital cam.

[quote name='findus' post='78462' date='Apr 2 2006, 11:13 AM']Hey Sergio,i not stole CAWs.When i use CAWs of an another CAW Maker i give Credit.Too my Divas have updated Moveset and realistic attributes.And if you compare your list of Divas with the mine,you know i've not stole your Divas.I can post the pics when i find the digital cam.[/quote]

Ok... We'll see. Hope to see pix soon. ;)

Archived