Biggest Regret?

cannedbread

I had a close friend that was a girl; we had been friends for years and she's also the way I found my girlfriend of 2 years. We were always close and I somewhat regret never trying to be anything more, she is dead after committing suicide or an accidental overdose on Vallium. This was weeks after she had an abortion that I with her boyfriend convinced her to have due to their ages. She was a strict Catholic who felt very guilty. I regret both talking her into an abortion and not looking after her more after it happened eventhough I knew she was somewhat depressed and popping pills and drinking a lot non-socially.

I also regret not stopping another close friend from driving eventhough I knew he was drunk. He went through a bridge into a ditch; he died before they could get him from the wreckage.

Mine runs along the same line as Southern Comforts. My best friend came over one night he was acting kind of strange. He wouldn't even sit down. Before he left he gave me a hug and said I love ya, man.(No, not in a gay way) Well, that night he went to his mom's house put a hose in the exhaust pipe of her car, and the other in his mouth and killed himself. I really regret not making him stay at my house, especially since I could tell something wasn't right with him.

Meh... I've got a suicide tale also that I regret... :(

A few years back, me and my friend, who's name shall remain unknown, well, we we're really great pals... And then we had a bad falling out, we started arguing all the time, shoving each other around, basically pissing each other off every chance we got...

A few months of that and we were becoming friends once again, we got into a big arguement, I'm not going to say over what, but it was serious, and I told her I didn't care if she was dead or alive, just that I didn't want to see her anymore... And, well, a few days later she commited suicdie, slit her wrists... I feel awful to the day about it because of those last words I ever said to her... Shit.. I've got myself crying...

Guest Confusion210
I suppose there's a couple of private ones... which don't belong here

But I regret moving back to Ireland. I know that can be un-done or whatever, but I feel like i'm back at square one after moving to england a few years ago and being settled.

[quote name='Goku GT' post='5222' date='Feb 15 2006, 11:45 PM']Mine runs along the same line as Southern Comforts. My best friend came over one night he was acting kind of strange. He wouldn't even sit down. Before he left he gave me a hug and said I love ya, man.(No, not in a gay way) Well, that night he went to his mom's house put a hose in the exhaust pipe of her car, and the other in his mouth and killed himself. I really regret not making him stay at my house, especially since I could tell something wasn't right with him.[/quote]

Wow that would suck so much, I couldn't imagine how I would feel after that.

My biggest regret is taking the easy way to get out of High School. I was always cutting school and getting hella bad grades when I shouldn't have 'cause I'm pretty smart. So instead of getting my act together and sticking it out and graduating, I left and got the all-too-easy to get GED.

Archived