Low Blow 5
Eye Rake 2
Head Pound
Low Blow 4

Submission:
Hammer Lock
Chin Lock
Arm Wrench 3
Shoulderlock (Closest thing to Key Lock)
Sleeper Hold 1

Moves 1- Old School:
European Uppercut
Wrist Clutch & Elbow
Snapmare 2
Headlock Takeover
Coconuts Crush

Moves 2- Power:
Powerful Knee Strike 1
Shoulder Thrust 1
Clothesline 19
Scoop Slam 2
Scoop Slam 4

Moves 3- Brawler:
Elbow To Back Of Head 1
Back Club
Neckbreaker 16
Headbutt 1
Big Knee Smash

Grapple Moves:
Grapple Punch 2
Grapple Body Attack 2
Grapple Punch 4

Grapple From Behind:
Head Smasher
Turning Face Front
Back Side Slam 2
Elbow To Back Of Head 2
Forearm Smash
Facecrusher 5
Headbutt 4
Triple H Low Kick
Sleeper Hold 4
Bow & Arrow 4

Top of Cell Attack:
Downward Thrust x4

GROUND
Strike Attacks:
Booker T Stomp
Double Axe Handle 4
Jumping Elbow Drop

Grapple Moves:
Hip Drop (Closest thing to his Hip Drop)
Knee Drop 4
Foot Stamp 1
Kick To Groin
Kick To Head
Kick To Back

CORNER
Strike Attacks:
Turnbuckle Clothesline 1
Running Shoulder Attack 1
Knee Attack 1

Grapple Moves:
Dirty Punch
Corner Choke
Knee Strike 3
Clothesline 25
Shoulder Thrust 2
Running Knee Strike 2

Grapple From Behind:
Forearm to Back
Tie to Tree of Woe
Turnbuckle Smash
Snake Eyes
Toss into Ring Post

ROPE
Groggy On Ropes:
Choke 1

Rebound Attack:
Clothesline 16
Elbow Drop 5
Vaulting Body Press 2

Diving Out Of Ring Attack:
Baseball Slide 1

DIVING
Standing:
Double Axe Handle 3
Diving Clothesline

Downed:
Diving Elbow Drop
Near Knee Drop
Knee Drop 1

DASH
Running Strikes:
Shoulder Block 2
Clothesline 16

Running Grapple:
Spear 1
Reverse Mat Slam

Rear Techniques:
Bulldog 2
School Boy Pin 2

Running Ground Attack:
Double Axe Handle 5
Elbow Drop 5

Counter Attack:
Arm Lock 1
Back Body Drop 1
Hip Toss 1

TAG TEAM
Standing:
Double Punches 1
Low Blow & Knee Attack
Double Clothesline
Double Beat Head
Double Elbow Drop 3

Corner:
Kick To Gut 1
Whip & Lay Down
Double Stomping
Body Splash & Whip
Double Elbow Drop 1

SPECIAL
Finishers:
Air Raid Siren x2 (Emerald Fusion)

Signature Moves:
Toss into Ring Post
Big Knee Smash
European Uppercut

Chair Finisher:
DDT 23 x2

Combination Attack:
Benoit Punches
Body Punch
Double Axe Handle 2

He's Finlay and he likes to fight... and use as few moves as possible. This guy doesn't use alot of moves... especially ones that are in the game. But he's still damn entertaining in the ring, is he not? But hey... there's a reason I do these updates. Once he expands his moveset, I won't have to put filler ones.

Comments would be helpful.

Doesn't he do the Air Raid Siren, he just calls it the Emerald Fusion, but it's a fireman's carry to an Air Raid Crash...it's too bad they didn't make the Earthquake a regular move, he does a seated ground senton if i'm not mistaken...you should also give him the foot stamp (the ground grapple one, along with the diving one if you want), i've seen him do that a lot...

You're absolutely right about his finisher. My bad. At first I was like... "What the hell? Jos is on crack.' And then I looked and... whoops. If you mixed the two moves together, though... they'd be the perfect finisher for Finlay. But ARS looks alot closer to it.

I also changed the Body Kick to Foot Stamp 1.

hey ZhangJunyi i' have an idea about finlay's finisher i will use death valley driver..what do you think? i have also some suggestion for you:
i'm asking why you forgot to put scoopslam 5 in the old scool moves and also in the brawler grapple you forgot elbow to back of head, at least in the ground grapples i remind that finlay kicked benoit's groin...
thanks for the attenction and forgive my english....

^ Pay mind to what he said. Those moves are essential really. He does them enough.

It's a good set, but I'm not down with the Power grapple moves. Scoop slam 4? Scoop slam 2? Just use scoop slam 5 in old school and scoop slam 4 in power if you want that. & when did Finlay do the Throwing move?

You could give him the Death Valley Driver, I guess. But it looks way off. the Finlay Fusion/Flowsion whatever, is a fireman's carry into the Air Raid Crash. If you have DoR 2, strangely, that EXACT move is in the game as Schwein 2. I mean exactly, Fireman's Carry, then ARC.

First of all... thanks to you guys for helping me make this a better moveset. :) I appreciate it... as Finlay is probably one of the, if not THE, hardest moveset I've had to do.

So I went to editting while looking at these suggestions... one I certainly did not want to go with was the double Scoop Slam in Powers one. (Sorry Ravnos. ;)) I had enough trouble looking for five moves in Power for Finlay to begin with, so until he does some more moves... I knew that had to stay. Besides, they're both very different and he's done them both ways before.

So I grudgingly went into the Bralwer category and saw I liked all those moves. So I took out Neckbreaker 16... though I liked it because it was a nice fury punch move. But then I was looking for a replacement for Throwing... as I looked at it again and decided it wasn't a good substitution after all. Then I found Powerful Knee Strike 1 and... well, my whole world looked sunny again. :) You'll see why with this fix.

STANDING- Grapple Moves 2- Power:
Throwing -> Powerful Knee Strike 1

STANDING- Grapple Moves 3- Brawler:
Undertaker Knee Strike -> Elbow To Back Of Head 1

GROUND- Grapple Moves:
Stomping Combo -> Kick To Groin

Nice moveset, ZhangJunyi. Could you please possibly post the Clean moves section? I think you forgot to post it before. Also, I've got a couple of move suggestions. I know that you're trying to base this set off of his WWE matches. But if you need some move fillers, I would recommend using the Steam Roller (Finlay Roll) & Tombstone Piledriver 2 in the Power Moves section & Back Suplex 5 or 6 in the Back Grapple section because he used these moves in WCW. Anyway, very good moveset again. Thanks in advance if you decide to post the Clean Moves section. Please keep them coming & take care. Later.

• 3 years later...

Archived