• team Cena,kane,lahley,rvd, sabu
    • team show,umaga,test,MVP,Finlay
    • team flair,rhodes,sgt.slaughter,debiasi,simmons
    • spirt squad lol
    • team Rated rko,johnny nitro,mike knox,gregor helms
    • team D-X,cm punk,matt hardy,jeff hardy

I would have to say Team D-X with team Cena as a close second

team D-X got a team of all SKILL OF WRESTLING

team CEna he got a really good team got some size and speed (kane&lashley) (RVD&sabu) then u got cena which is a good additon

team Show show just went for power houses (umaga&test) then just got wreslers that can keep up with Rvd AND SABU

team flair cant say much its a team of retired legends there still guna beat SS though

team spirt squad its the spirt squad we see them just about very Raw

team RKO this team let me down i thought they coukd of had the best team with edge and RKO then they got mike knox which i think is horrible, nitro which is all right but will get torn apart by HHH or shawn, and gregory helms which is a great cruiser but might just get crushed by the heavyweights

I know its all feuds combined into teams but im mostly looking at the talent of the supersars

I think im mostly impressed with team D-X

[quote name='Bawitdaba' post='948426' date='Nov 26 2006, 06:05 PM']Team DX, in my mind it's a dream team, you got Shawn Michaels and Triple H (DX), teaming Matt & Jeff (Hardy Boyz) and teaming with possibly the best athlete on ECW CM Punk, people you can't beat that, it's a great team.[/quote]
took the words right out outta my mouth lol, and plus they all survived which was pretty cool as well :cool:

Team D-X with Team Cena close behind. I mean D-X had a blowout. Plus, it's was hilarious when Shawn asked HHH..."Who was that? Was he in the match? So we're doing good right?".

[quote name='V.I.P.' post='949417' date='Nov 26 2006, 09:30 PM']Team Rated RKO for sure

Randy Orton: Youngest champion.

Edge: 2 Time WWE Champ

Nitro: Tag Team champ and IC champ

Knox: Meh

Helms: Greatest Cruiserweight ever![/quote]
HHH: 8 time Heavyweight (I think)
Shawn Michaels: I don't knwo
Jeff Hardy: My favorite wrestler and IC champ
Matt Hardy: I don't Know
Plus, The hardys together have won I don't know how many Tag Titles.
CM Punk:Arguably ( I can't spell) best wrestler on ECW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived