No title Found out the problem

????????

well its simple first the title disapears on advance creation because of some motion like example:johnny nitro
nitro as 2 motion with the belt and no belt, notice is belt hangs instead of being on the waist thats why if the belt isnt on the waist of the animation you picked then the title will disapear it only does that for some people

so if you but on a caw the title disapears and that goes for everyone w different entraces with titles like kane,cena,show,trish etc....

[quote name='MrRatedR' post='931663' date='Nov 24 2006, 03:51 AM']well its simple first the title disapears on advance creation because of some motion like example:johnny nitro
nitro as 2 motion with the belt and no belt, notice is belt hangs instead of being on the waist thats why if the belt isnt on the waist of the animation you picked then the title will disapear it only does that for some people

so if you but on a caw the title disapears and that goes for everyone w different entraces with titles like kane,cena,show,trish etc....[/quote]

I think it's something else.

I don't know about Rock or Trish right off hand, but I know if I give a CAW Kane motions, it works just fine, but they wear the belt around their waist.

[quote name='dekion' post='932326' date='Nov 24 2006, 03:28 PM'][quote name='MrRatedR' post='931663' date='Nov 24 2006, 03:51 AM']
well its simple first the title disapears on advance creation because of some motion like example:johnny nitro

so if you but on a caw the title disapears and that goes for everyone w different entraces with titles like kane,cena,show,trish etc....[/quote]

I think it's something else.

I don't know about Rock or Trish right off hand, but I know if I give a CAW Kane motions, it works just fine, but they wear the belt around their waist.
[/quote]
wich motion of caw did u give if it s ring when he does the pyro then its no problem because he doesnt have the belt by then

Archived