Rob Conway's EGO TRIP is POSSIBLE (requires Hacking)

glennsoe

And it CAN'T be used as a finisher

FULL CREDIT goes to; StevOrWhC at code x for this one;

I took Combination Cutter and turned it into a normal corner grapple, and much to my joy he set the opponents legs up(it looks like its on the ropes) then spins and delivers the Ego Trip. I tried to make it a finisher but when it came to it I couldn't find how to execute it. It would be awesome to make it a finisher but for now I can only see it being a normal corner grapple

I.E; you have to "Hack" Combination Cutter as a "Turnbuckle Grapple"..I've tried this and it WORKED!!! It also looked cool !!

If this is old news, then I'm sorry for wasting your time

[quote name='Jos-B' post='68123' date='Mar 27 2006, 04:39 AM']Very cool, try hacking the Super Dirty move that ends with a Spike DDT as Edge's finisher, looks just like the Edgecution...[/quote]

which wrestler does this super dirty move ?

[quote name='Webi' post='68596' date='Mar 27 2006, 04:09 PM'][quote name='Jos-B' post='68123' date='Mar 27 2006, 04:39 AM']
Very cool, try hacking the Super Dirty move that ends with a Spike DDT as Edge's finisher, looks just like the Edgecution...[/quote]

which wrestler does this super dirty move ?
[/quote]

Anyone who's dirty...

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Punk' post='84831' date='Apr 5 2006, 06:06 PM']Can someone please try and hack "Kick and German Suplex Pin" as a Finisher, it'd look better than SCM, IMO.[/quote]

Its a nice German Suplex bridge.
Not the kick.

X-Mark works fine for a superkick but you can't make them finishers.

Archived