GTA: SA

TheMadMonk

[quote name='TheMadMonk' post='944462' date='Nov 26 2006, 12:42 PM']Thanks for the replies guys!. I'd love to do Big Smoke but I can't find decent glasses or hat for him. And I'm working on Ryder right now. What should I do with stuff like height and weight, etc?. Is there any page where I could find information about those things?[/quote]

[i]Hmm... I'm not sure, I'm sure we could just use our imagination though if you gave us the forumla. :P Hint Hint.[/i]

[quote name='Ben999' post='946797' date='Nov 26 2006, 08:05 PM'][i] I've forgotten what Smokes hat was like? Anyway, I think from what I can remember that face is good. This is gonna be a good stable that I make with these guys.[/i][/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You are going to create the "Groove Street" family stable, with CJ, Sweet, Big Smoke, Ryder and ...

MadMonk, you can create Kendel (CJ and Sweet sister), for at least a women on the stable.
or you can create Cesar, but he isn't from the Groove Street.

[quote name='DGenerationXKris' post='971467' date='Dec 2 2006, 05:32 AM']thats awesome

10/10= cj
10/10= sweet
10/10= big smoke

his hat looks accurate[/quote]

Thanks man. Not liking the hat so much myself but I'm glad if ur cool with it.

[quote name='WhoishMeh' post='972095' date='Dec 2 2006, 07:41 AM']are u gonna try the sisters boyfriend Cesar?[/quote]

I might try him but I must finish my Ryder first.

Archived