Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J2_

[X360] Early Preview: M. Shadows

Here is my first attempt on Avenged Sevenfold's Lead Vocalist, M. Shadows.
[img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/J2_LAYOUTSZ/MS_CAW.jpg[/img]

That's actually got a very good likeness going on there, it would be awesome if you went on to do the whole band, or at least Synyster Gates, Zacky Vengeance and The Rev so I can get an A7X stable going?

lol why what?? well. my Smackdown game... got F**ked up. i dont know why. so. until i get another 60 dollars... this is on hold.

Alright guys, I just got a new copy of Smackdown so im going to upgrade the ones i have up, and Synyster Gates -ah comin!!

Haha, i just want to get their tattoos as detailed as I can seeing as I suck to that extent,. =[ Tattoo pics would be greatly appreciated. Syn up.

[quote name='J2_' post='1854207' date='May 14 2007, 06:49 PM']ANything i should fix? formula? anything?[/quote]

Formula please, i'd like the formulas to all three members you have made if you could please?

[quote name='Bmzr' post='1958194' date='May 31 2007, 08:28 AM'][quote name='J2_' post='1854207' date='May 14 2007, 06:49 PM']ANything i should fix? formula? anything?[/quote]

Formula please, i'd like the formulas to all three members you have made if you could please?
[/quote]

I'm about to post all the formulas up, if I don't get around to doing the tattoos. Or, if you want i'll send him to you hit me up on Xbox Live, - InFaM0us J2 .

The morphing is good, but choose a different hair. Maybe the buzzcut one (can't remember the number.) Then just add a hat.

Please try not to bump old topics like this. However, your post is still relevant so this topic will remain open. :cool: