*UNOFFICIAL* GM Mode Thread

Main Event

well im on smackdown and i bought alot of tagteam stables and me and my bro are a new tag team and taking them on i dont really care about losing the first year i just want my caws to get a good popularity then when they do al restart gm mode and try lolll

i did this last year but didnt need to restart my year cause i won it anyway LOL

well i wont restart but so far raw is beating my by 400,000 LOL so im not on the right track but i wont quit till its over so al prob make a come back like last year

and im wondering is there is anyone here from the rive-sud of quebec it would be cool to play with other ppl then only my bro cause most my friends arent into WWE lol

me and my cousin is playing one right now and he is smackdown and im raw, and he is beating me by like 200,000, i dont know how either i have ppl like HHH, HBK, kane, undertaker, carlito, benjamin, batista, orton, pretty much all main eventers and he is stocked up on cruiserweights, and i put on more exciting matchs, and he still wins, wtf?

[quote name='Main Event' post='916173' date='Nov 20 2006, 08:19 PM']Im playin the computer and we pretty much go back and forth with fans only cuz i run low on cash and have to put on a show with no special matches and he always uses his promos for slandering me and i use my promos to get cash.[/quote]
lmao
thats what i do to my gf lmao
she gets pissed.

I run Raw. So far I have Bret Hart as a heel champ, fueding with HBK as a face (I couldn't resist) and I have Rated RKO (Tag Champs) fueding with Benoit and Finlay, since I don't have Triple H on my roster yet I can't do a DX fued. Carlito & Kennedy are going back and forth for the IC title and I'll eventually throw Shelton Benjamin and Nitro in the rivalry when the fans find it stale. Plus I have Jillian Hall, Mickie James, and Melina in the Women's Title scene. All of my roster is over 75 in popularity and I use most of the promos for money since my roster is so damn expensive. =P

[quote name='Lanny (The Icon) Perron' post='916222' date='Nov 20 2006, 08:28 PM']omg ur the luckiest man alive a GF that wants to play svr 2007 with u!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy dude ur my GOD!![/quote]
lmao
thanks bro dude man guess how i met her.
ok so its a lil off topic but..

She was in the wrestling team.
we've been wrestling since.
not only does she play it but we wrestle.
She loves Hardcore wrestling.
&& if u dont belive me ill try getting some videos of me && her.

[quote name='The Messiah Mr. Damien Johnson' post='916396' date='Nov 20 2006, 11:29 PM'][quote name='Lanny (The Icon) Perron' post='916222' date='Nov 20 2006, 08:28 PM']
omg ur the luckiest man alive a GF that wants to play svr 2007 with u!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy dude ur my GOD!![/quote]
lmao

[/quote]

no need to try to prove yourself right, i think we all believe u but if u want to i won't complain

[quote name='Main Event' post='916402' date='Nov 20 2006, 09:31 PM'][quote name='The Messiah Mr. Damien Johnson' post='916396' date='Nov 20 2006, 11:29 PM']
[quote name='Lanny (The Icon) Perron' post='916222' date='Nov 20 2006, 08:28 PM']
omg ur the luckiest man alive a GF that wants to play svr 2007 with u!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy dude ur my GOD!![/quote]
lmao

[/quote]

no need to try to prove yourself right, i think we all believe u but if u want to i won't complain
[/quote]
then its settled possibly friday will we make a tape.
btw dude do u have it for the X box 3 sexy or "The Wack" PS2

[quote]It's all about PPV's man. Stack your PPV's with feuds and big matches and you'll destroy the other show.[/quote]
That's the truth. If you rest superstar's and just build popularity and rivalries to good timing, and just specialty match the hell out of the PPVs you can get tons of fans. I nearly got a million from one PPV.

I gotta go with Radardog on this one. The fueds are necessary to get the match ratings ups. As well as speciality matches (Although don't have too many as injury will kill your guys off).

I gotta admit I'm having a little trouble. I'm winning just not by leaps and bounds like I did in the previous game. Wishing I'd rostered two canadians on my show now. lol. Some of the fueds are difficult to meet in requirements. RAW doesn't have it all bad seeing Divas are used in a lot of the fueds. Might play RAW next time to see how I go.

[quote name='The Messiah Mr. Damien Johnson' post='916404' date='Nov 20 2006, 11:34 PM'][quote name='Main Event' post='916402' date='Nov 20 2006, 09:31 PM']
[quote name='The Messiah Mr. Damien Johnson' post='916396' date='Nov 20 2006, 11:29 PM']
[quote name='Lanny (The Icon) Perron' post='916222' date='Nov 20 2006, 08:28 PM']
lmao

[/quote]

[/quote]
then its settled possibly friday will we make a tape.
btw dude do u have it for the X box 3 sexy or "The Wack" PS2
[/quote]

Archived