The Diva Chat Thread.

KBC

i made one of these before but to no success, and i thought it would be a good idea being as most topics are about male wreslters and if a Diva is included in a Topic, they most likly get missed out by most members when they comment in the topc. So im making this thread so that Diva fans like myself can discuss the current standings of Diva's in WWE, TNA etc etc. There will be a different topic each day, depending on how popular each daily topic is.

[b]Today's Topic:[/b]
How do you feel about Lita's upcoming departure from WWE?

I don't know what to think about it. I'm a bit half and half. I have never actually LOVED her, but I didn't hate her either. The feud with her and Mickie James has gotten iffy for me though since Cyber Sunday ended. I think Mickie will be taking the title though at Survivor Series since Lita IS supposed to be leaving Survivor Series/RAW after. It'd be nice to see her turn on Rated R KO in the Main Event at Survivor Series and reunite with The Hardy Boyz one last time.

I'd like her career to end like that too. The highest point of her career was with Team Xtreme. Apparently her and Matt are speaking again and I think the reason why Matt and Ashley Massaro broke up had something to do with Lita so ya never know. It's just a fantasy that could turn into reality lol.

What sucks is that Lita isn't wrestling as much as she used to or be as aerial as she used to be. I miss her moonsault.
But yeah, it's good she's departing, as much as I hate to say it. She should rest now rather than travel everywhere with WWE. I hope she goes back to her pre-Edge storyline look, because that was her sexiest as far as I have seen.... :\

^ I don't think she will ever do sher Moonsault again due to her having a number of health issues, plus i think when she nearly broke her neck again in her match with Trish Stratus really shook her confidence and i don't think she would be able to do anything to the extreme of that again.

Is Jazz still signed with WWE/ECW? I haven't seen her on ECW except for like once. *sighs* WWE never knows talent when they have it right under their noses until it's too late and they wonder why people sign to other companies.

[quote name='Queen KBC' post='891253' date='Nov 15 2006, 04:39 PM']^ I don't think she will ever do sher Moonsault again due to her having a number of health issues, plus i think when she nearly broke her neck again in her match with Trish Stratus really shook her confidence and i don't think she would be able to do anything to the extreme of that again.[/quote]
But I don't ever recall her botching moonsaults, although that doesn't mean she can't botch it. <_<
If only she could do her moonsault once and land it, I'll be a happy boy. :nod:
It shouldn't have. Although I can see why, but suicide dive is dangerous, so.
Moonsault isn't extreme, or at least that extreme. Kurt Angle does it, I think Matt Hardy used to, so.

[quote name='Rated R Diva Star' post='891371' date='Nov 15 2006, 04:55 PM']To Gaz:
She was like AHHHH! lol hqhq :P

Beth will be returning soon to go against Mickie, Victoria is counted as dangerous to the divas and unless Jazz, Trinity and Jillian get moved to RAW the Womens Championship might aswell be retired.[/quote]
Victoria dangerous? What the hell? She's one of the best few divas Raw has now. She should wrestle against them, not miss wrestling matches. Man... Juvi botched up 450 splash and hurt Paul London and still got another chance, but Victoria messes one thing up and has to be refrained from wrestling... how rude!

honestly, i think that lita will be missed by many wwe fans just out of the pure fact that she has always been one of the few divas that can wrestle, from her time with team xtreme, to winning the womens title from mickie, and although i really dont care for her voice, she does have good mic skills, so i think she'll be missed and that once she leaves, that the womens division will be taking another hit.

[font="Comic Sans Ms"]People need to get over the whole hardy thing. Wow she cheated on Matt Hardy! Come on It's between Lita and Matt Hardy if it's over between them and there talking (which they are) [b]let it rest[/b]. She's not a Slut in real life. Everyone is so quick to forget Trish Stratus was the biggest Slut of WWE History back in the '99-2000 days then when straight back to it in '04-early'05. Fans can be such robots. I'll miss Lita terribly because she was/is such a valuable asset to the women's division but we are really starting a new day as the division goes..with Mickie, Victoria, Jillian, Trinity, Beth, Shelly/Ariel, Candice (say what you like but she'll be the next suprise, Just like Trish's big win at The Survivor Series). All the 96-99 originals are gone or soon to be - Sable, Jackie, Chyna, Tori, Molly, Lita, Trish and Ivory (i'm sure i've left names out).[/font]

Archived