what is your CAWS finishers?

Devil's Favorite Demon

Well 1st I don't have the game yet, it's about 12hrs before I go to get it.

My character I currently use in '06 I have him with the Super Ninja [Saber Slice] & Mark of Excellence [Scar Of The Saber] if they aren't in 2007 or just to change it up a bit even I might go to Sylvan's Suplex DDT [Saber Slice No.2] & Green Bay Plunge [Scar Of The Saber Dos]

and for another character of mine Xavier Merc I'll probably give him the [b]Flip Bottom [Merc Out] [/b]& [b]Gutbuster 1 [In 4 The Kill] [/b]

[indent][i][b]Old-School Driver[/b] [/i]- Piledriver.
[i][b](no name... I guess "Complete shot" or "Inverted faceplant" </J.R'd>[/b][/i] - CoolShot [size=1](sadly, they removed the NovaCain)[/size][/indent]

My guys a really oldschool guy, Lawler, Hennig, DiBiase type style. Oldschool heel. F.T.W.

[quote name='ThreeG' post='885905' date='Nov 13 2006, 09:03 PM'][indent][i][b]Old-School Driver[/b] [/i]- Piledriver.
[i][b](no name... I guess "Complete shot" or "Inverted faceplant" </J.R'd>[/b][/i] - CoolShot [size=1](sadly, they removed the NovaCain)[/size][/indent]

My guys a really oldschool guy, Lawler, Hennig, DiBiase type style. Oldschool heel. F.T.W.[/quote]
You are my hero :D

I go for a Arn/Piper Mix my self so

Spinebuster and Sleeper

that is once i get my game unless Double A's SB isnt in :(

[quote name='ThreeG' post='885905' date='Nov 13 2006, 09:03 PM']no name... I guess "Complete shot" or "Inverted faceplant" - CoolShot(sadly, they removed the NovaCain)[/quote]
That really sucks they took out the Novacain.

Did the Celtic Cross replace the Air Raid Crash?

well i gotta wait till Christmas till i get the game lol.
and i got 3 CAWs i use

For Jason:
Tombstone Piledriver Pin and CHokeslam 5 (now Chokeslam 4)

For Nick:
The Gore and STO 1

For Nicky (me):
Backbreaker 13 (now the Back Cracker) and Double Arm DDT (mite change that to a Stunner, as the Double Arm DDT has been used too much lol)

my brother will probably give his CAWs the following:

Steven CAW (my brother lol):
-Rowdy Strike
-the Test Neckbreaker (can't remember wot number it is)

The Ninja:
-Mexican Stretch Buster (it sounded betta wen it was the Mexican Muscle Buster lol)
-Lionsault

The Devil
-Chokeslam 4
-The Outsider's Edge

and are both Air Raid Siren and Celtic Cross in the game?
if so, that's good. coz i give Michael Myers the Air Raid Siren in his moveset lol

Archived