Konnan (decided to make it a Chris Daniels)

Chris Hammers

Face Parts -

Hair - 50
Eyes - 2
Eyebrows - 6
Lips - 1 X:98 Y: 0 S: 13

Head Morphing -

Head -

Height - -8
Width - 17
Depth - 0

Forehead -

Size - 39

Face Morphing -

Eyebrows - -64, -32, -100, -91
Eyes - 45, 0, 0, 38. -50, 0, 0
Nose - 44, -42, 34, -8, 0, 0, 0, 4
Cheeks - 29, 37, -43, 22
Mouth - -29, -39, 39, 33, 26, 31, -61
Jaw - -69, -39, 0, -4, -25, 19

Face Skin: 11

Make Up - 45
Make Up - 29 X: 93 Y: 0 S: 0 A: 9

Facial Hair: Other - 22 - X: -100 Y: -100 S: -100 A: 6
Facial Hair: Sideburns - 2 - X: -100 Y: -100 S: -100 A: 0

Like I said, this is my first CAW of a real wrestler, that I have attempted. Sorry that I can't provide pics, maybe someone willing enough will help me with them. Since I can't provide pics, this is just the face for those willing to give it a go.

If you modify it slightly you could have a pretty decent Christopher Daniels CAW (not insulting your work or anything).

If you want to keep it as a Konnan CAW then I would suggest on making the face fatter and give him an angry look through morphing the face.

Best of Luck.

all of u *censored*ing ppl shut the hell up this is his first caw give him a damn break ass holes dont make a konnan make a christopher danils lessen the mouth width put face hair on less the wideness on the nose dont make for head so big nice start to a chris daniales

[quote name='Coley' post='882742' date='Nov 13 2006, 04:22 AM']Hammers, you know how great I thought this CAW was!

Changing it to a Daniel's though... ermm.... :P[/quote]

dang you guys should really cut out the negative as its just the first few caws no one really knows how to use the new caw maker and not many have even seen it so good effort keep it up :D

Guest Eminem Konk*
Seriously you people are pathetic....like AlbaniaBoii here said don't discourage the boy's CAW he might be new to CAW Making and when you find out he might be you'll be like a suck-up....I respect you all but come on you lot some of you are older than me and I still have to teach you the rules :fedup:.

Archived