Edge O'Matic 1
Spear 3
Edgecator

Chair Finisher:
DDT 23 x2

Combination Attack:
Elbow Smash (Flip) x2
Dropkick 2

Meh... I'm not very satisfied with this moveset. Hell, I'm not very satisfied with Edge's moveset since he came back as a heel to RAW about a year ago. Now, he's been injured for some time and thus, I haven't been able to get as many matches with him recently. It wasn't a huge change, as I expected, but I guess it's enough to garner a change if you really like Edge. I'll be very open to criticism with this... as it would rule to have some help with this. I'll keep it updated though, as I do with all of my other movesets. So I'm sure it'll be worth fixing up in time.

I just did an up-to-date Edge set. :???: I've seen most of his matches since his return. Some of this stuff he doesn't do anymore, some of it is very interchangable, like the Head Pound in the dash grapple. I used that in the dirty grapple. You have two Low Blow 5's there, that would eliminate the repeat, & then in the dash grapple, it should be Neckbreaker 1..... I've seen him do a bunch of running neckbreakers. There's other stuff missing too.

[quote name='cawstrio' post='4306' date='Feb 15 2006, 06:58 PM']why have you got the edge o matic as a finisher ? he has never used that to finish anybody of in years[/quote]

He doesn't. He has Spear 3 and Edgecution. He has the Edge O Matic in the favorites(signaure moves) list is all. You must have just looked at it wrong.

Did some updates.

Update 2:

STANDING- Strike Attacks:
Dropkick 2 -> Dropkick 3

STANDING- Grapple Moves- Submission:
Snapmare & Necklock 2 -> Guillotine 3

STANDING- Grapple Moves- Grapple Attack:
Grapple Elbow Strike 1 -> Grapple Elbow Strike 3

STANDING- Grapple From Behind:
Forearm Smash -> Sleeper Hold 2

CORNER- Grapple Moves:
Corner Choke -> Hurracanrana 9

And... the double Low Blow 5s were a typo. The first one was Low Blow 4.

I have diving spear as his second finisher as a super spear like Orton has super rko. I have DDT 15 which is the spike DDT in regular grapples in place of the Edgecution and also Gordbuster 2 in regular grapples because it looks like Edges counter from the corner he did back in 2002 when teaming with Mysterio, ofcourse he hasn't done that move in a while but it's a nice touch if you wanna add it. I also reccomend DDT 22 in the corner as another variation on the Edgecution as it's a beatiful looking spike DDT aswell.

Guest Confusion210
It's grand, i'm looking forward to updating it.
I'll take Captain Howdy's advice though and use DDT 22. Edgecution looks crap on this game, I prefered the spike version on the first SVR.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, has anyone noticed that one of the super dirty moves is essentially an Edgecution (the one he actually does)? Do you think there would be a way to hack it as a finisher? I wouldn't be able to, but hey, other people might...You know, the one where you step on their foot, then poke them in the eyes, then hit a spike DDT almost exactly like the Edgecution...

THQ is stupid with movesets sometimes, but it seems almost TOO stupid to leave Edge with the finisher he doesn't do, and put the finisher he does do in the game, but not as an available special, it's almost like they're taunting us:

"Hey you want the good Edgecution? Here it is! Oops! You can't have it as a special...so here's the one he doesn't do! Muhahahahaha..."

Bleh... I'm honestly not too sure what I'll do about the second finisher situation. I'm thinking maybe The Gore now... as he really hasn't done the Edgecution in a while as many of you pointed out.

I know I won't give him the DDT 22 with the turnbuckle. Set up bothers me entirely too much. I'd rather no Edgecution than that.

I know I'm going to seem really anal but he does the front dropkick for the diving attack. I know I said this before but if anyone has the matches he had with Cena on Raw in January or February he used the front dropkick on him. Since he doesn't do diving moves often it's noticable. At least someone could find the match and confirm if I'm right or wrong. I am so sure of this that I'm posting about it again when I know I could post about something more important.

He did the top rope Front Dropkick, but it makes horrible contact, and the Missile Dropkick looks a lot better, plus he's done the Missile Dropkick just as much, if not more, you could have it as an option, but ennh, I'm annoyed by the contact... and I only have a problem with the combination you have, as it's been used in past Edge sets as well as other people's sets (the two elbow smash set in particular), and it seems to almost always knock them down with the second elbow attack, maybe change one to a back chop, the woman's elbow smash, or the Outlaw Punches 1? i don't know, it just seems to kill the combo...

Well... all this debating about the Edgecution and here Edge still does a variation of it now. ;) Concussion on Delivery... C.O.D.

As for the Front Dropkick off the top rope... I'm declining on doing that for now until I see him do it again. Then I'll consider it.

And I must say... after the hell Edge went through at Wrestlemania... he BETTER get that WHC.

Update #2:
STANDING- Grapple from Behind:
DDT 18 -> Facecrusher 5

ROPE- Rebound Attack:
Running Leg Drop -> Dropkick To Knee 3

Archived