Jump to content

WWE 2K24 DLC Discussion Thread


Jeb ★
 Share

Recommended Posts

Nightmare Family Pack (Pre-Order Bonus)
- Dusty Rhodes '76 + MyFACTION Card
- Stardust
- "Undashing" Cody Rhodes
- "Superstar" Billy Graham ‘76
- "Elite" Mattel Cody Rhodes + MyFACTION Card
- Pharoah Manager MyFACTION Card

Forty Years of WrestleMania Pack (Forty Years of WrestleMania Edition)**
- Showcase Superstars Roster Unlock
- WrestleMania 40 Arena
- "Macho King" Randy Savage - WrestleMania 6
- Rey Mysterio - WrestleMania 22
- Triple H - WrestleMania 30
- Charlotte Flair - WrestleMania 33
- Rhea Ripley - WrestleMania 36
- Gold MyFACTION for ALL cards of the above
**Exact release date of content to be announced post-launch and subject to change.

ECW Punk Pack (May 15)*
- CM Punk
- Bubba Ray Dudley
- D-Von Dudley
- Sandman
- Terry Funk
- MyFACTION Content:

  • ECW Paul Heyman Manager Card
  • Superstar Cards

Post Malone & Friends Pack (June 26)*
- Post Malone
- Sensational Sherri
- Mosh
- Thrasher
- Honky Tonk Man
- Jimmy Hart (Manager)
- MyFACTION Content:

  • Superstar Cards

Pat McAfee Pack (July 24)*
- Pat McAfee
- Playable co-hosts

  • AJ Hawk
  • Boston Connor
  • Darius Butler
  • Ty Schmitt

- MyFACTION Content:

  • Co-Host Manager Cards
  • Superstar Cards

Global Superstars Pack (September 20)*
- Jade Cargill
- Nia Jax
- Michelle McCool
- Carlito
- Kairi Sane
- Lyra Valkyria
- Dragon Lee
- MyFACTION Content:

  • Superstar Cards

WCW Pack (November 13)*
- Diamond Dallas Page
- Iron Sheik
- Mr. Perfect
- Great Muta
- Lex Luger
- MyFACTION Content:

  • Superstar Cards

 

*All DLC packs are included in the Season Pass and can be purchased separately. Season Pass is included as part of the Deluxe and Forty Years of WrestleMania Editions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, 13 of the people I mentioned on my DLC wishlist actually made it in one way or another, even a farfetched one like Sandman. Kinda impressed with myself. lol. Definitely a shot at all the people who clowned them for last year’s “weak DLC names”..

Edited by A N T I -
Link to comment
Share on other sites

DLC spanning till November is kinda wild. Last year we got a DLC pack every month from April to August. I feel like they’re doing that to try to extend the lifespan of the game. MK 1 is doing the same and it’s not going so well for them lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My ranking of the dlc charachters from 1 to 10 

DLC 1: ECW Punk Pack - May 15th
CM Punk - 10
Bubba Ray Dudley - 6
D-Von Dudley - 6
Sandman -10 
Terry Funk - 9
MyFACTION Content:
ECW Paul Heyman Manager Card
Superstar Cards
________________________________________
DLC 2: Post Malone & Friends Pack - June 26
Post Malone – 2 
Sensational Sherri - 8
Mosh -4 
Thrasher - 4
Honky Tonk Man - 8
Jimmy Hart Manager - 8
MyFACTION Content:
Superstar Cards
________________________________________
DLC 3: Pat McAfee Pack - July 24
Pat McAfee - 3
Playable co-hosts - stay tuned for more info!
MyFACTION Content:
Co-Host Manager Cards - stay tuned for more info!
Superstar Cards
________________________________________
DLC 4: Global Superstars Pack - Sep 20
Jade Cargill – 8 
Nia Jax - 8
Michelle McCool - 3
Carlito - 6
Kairi Sane - 9
Lyra Valkyria - 7
Dragon Lee - 8
MyFACTION Content:
Superstar Cards
________________________________________
DLC 5: WCW Pack - Nov 13
Diamond Dallas Page – 8 
Iron Sheik -8 
Mr. Perfect – 10 
Great Muta - 10
Lex Luger – 6 
MyFACTION Content:
Superstar Cards
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

DLC spanning till November is kinda wild. Last year we got a DLC pack every month from April to August. I feel like they’re doing that to try to extend the lifespan of the game. MK 1 is doing the same and it’s not going so well for them lol

TBH this is a bit of a letdown for me. By August last year I was pretty much done with 2K23. I downloaded the last DLC pack but I didn't have a match with any of them apart from Wade and even then it was only once I think. I can't imagine I'll still be playing 2K24 by September and especially November but we'll see, the DLC packs for September/November are more interesting to be fair.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Torrie stuff is the result of people convincing themselves that "in the HOF" = "going to be in the game". This is why I've always set my expectations the way I have. When you assume something is 100% going to happen, you set yourself up for disappointment if it doesn't. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, SaturnT3 said:

The Torrie stuff is the result of people convincing themselves that "in the HOF" = "going to be in the game". This is why I've always set my expectations the way I have. When you assume something is 100% going to happen, you set yourself up for disappointment if it doesn't. 

I was convinced Torrie would be in because of Stacy being in prior.

36 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Question is: Are we getting wcw Great Muta?

I want EVERY version or him,lol

Same.  If they got him scanned, why not give us a classic Muta AND a more modern masked one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stardust, dashing, undashing and action figure Cody Rhodes... WHY, exactly? So he can finish the story and tell old stories at the same time, I guess. 😜

I mean, every year 2K just wastes a lot of slots on putting in multiple versions of the same wrestlers, but younger versions for different eras or something. Like, how many duplicates of Kane do we need, or whoever it may be? It's probably just done up this way to make the roster feel larger than it actually is. 🤼‍♂️ 🤼‍♀️

Yeah. I know they're for storylines and all, but having a playable figurine of a real person just seems dumb. It's a space that could have been used on someone who isn't even in the game. 

Sanga and Veer aren't on TV much any more. I know this since Jinder Mahal usually appears by himself, and I cannot remember the last time I seen Dexter Lumis either. So why are they in the game? LOL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Possibly one of the greatest rosters of all time for this series and there’s Twitter outrage over there not being Torrie Wilson and Lash Legend. lol. Give me a break..

Twitter Divas fans are genuinely the worst. 
 

 

Anyways, I’m really shocked we got both Dudley’s & Sandman. I didn’t expect that. 

Edited by Bushy.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Twitter Divas fans are genuinely the worst. 
 

 

Anyways, I’m really shocked we got both Dudley’s & Sandman. I didn’t expect that. 

Especially since Sandman is signed to be in the wrestling code game..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Oil Can said:

Stardust, dashing, undashing and action figure Cody Rhodes... WHY, exactly? So he can finish the story and tell old stories at the same time, I guess. 😜

I mean, every year 2K just wastes a lot of slots on putting in multiple versions of the same wrestlers, but younger versions for different eras or something. Like, how many duplicates of Kane do we need, or whoever it may be? It's probably just done up this way to make the roster feel larger than it actually is. 🤼‍♂️ 🤼‍♀️

Yeah. I know they're for storylines and all, but having a playable figurine of a real person just seems dumb. It's a space that could have been used on someone who isn't even in the game. 

Sanga and Veer aren't on TV much any more. I know this since Jinder Mahal usually appears by himself, and I cannot remember the last time I seen Dexter Lumis either. So why are they in the game? LOL.

There are no slots. Stop perpetuating this myth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SaturnT3 said:

The Torrie stuff is the result of people convincing themselves that "in the HOF" = "going to be in the game". This is why I've always set my expectations the way I have. When you assume something is 100% going to happen, you set yourself up for disappointment if it doesn't. 

to be fair a lot of times the people who enter the hof get one game with a 2nd game option in there hof contracts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Especially since Sandman is signed to be in the wrestling code game..

 

17 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Especially since Sandman is signed to be in the wrestling code game..

So is Angle and RVD, but they're in too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a great DLC roster. Not the order is have put them in though. I want Muta & Dragon Lee first or second. That ECW pack is missing Sabu & Raven. If it had them. It'd be the greatest DLC pack ever. That Pat McAfee pack is a big wtf. :lol: NXT fans got shafted though imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great Muta alone makes this the best DLC offering in the history of the series to me. I don't believe Muta is signed to a legends deal -- he doesn't have any WWE shirts, action figures, or trading cards -- so it would appear that 2K went out of their way to work out a deal with him for this directly. They haven't really done that since the days of 2K16/2K17 with the likes of Whipwreck and so on.

I just hope that 2K really commits to making Muta feel like Muta, like in the King of Colosseum and Wrestle Kingdom games. He'll need a ton of unique animations.

Edited by RyanCE
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Austin3035 said:

to be fair a lot of times the people who enter the hof get one game with a 2nd game option in there hof contracts

And a lot of times they're not in a game despite being in the HOF. I think Stevie Ray was dropped from the series the year he got in the HOF. The HOF typically gets you a legends deal, but a legends deal doesn't automatically mean you're going to be in the game. Same with SuperCard. People convince themselves that one relates to the other, but it just doesn't. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RyanCE said:

Great Muta alone makes this the best DLC offering in the history of the series to me. I don't believe Muta is signed to a legends deal -- he doesn't have any WWE shirts, action figures, or trading cards -- so it would appear that 2K went out of their way to work out a deal with him for this directly. They haven't really done that since the days of 2K16/2K17 with the likes of Whipwreck and so on.

I just hope that 2K really commits to making Muta feel like Muta, like in the King of Colosseum and Wrestle Kingdom games. He'll need a ton of unique animations.

Muta is the best argument yet for unique fighting stances. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...