Official WrestleMania XL Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Bushy. said:

3 pages for a WrestleMania. Damn this forum is dead. This has been one of my most hyped manias ever too. 

Can't blame anyone. There is zero support here. We still don't have a 2k24 section.

There is like one active moderator and no admins. 

I don't think this place would be so dead if there was any amount of pride shown for keeping it going.

I'm hoping we get to see a bloodbath show, or at least extreme violence between Becky and Rhea and Bloodline and Cody, Seth, Drew, and Jey. 

I think they’ve done a solid job building this year’s WM. Both Bloodline main events have been built tremendously. The twists and turns have all been very gratifying. The heavyweight title match build has made Drew into such a bastard. It’s brilliant how they’ve kept Punk involved in the program too, which gives the fans two matches to look forward to in the future.

Below those matches, I’m looking forward to the IC, US, both women’s titles, and LA/AJ. All have been serviceable to good builds. All the tag team stuff is meh to me, although I’m interested to see Jade’s debut in the six woman tag.

I like the Usos, but I don’t care for their matches and the build has lacked the oomph that I think a feud like this should have, which is probably due to the other Bloodline stuff being prioritized.

I hope he retires. Better to be safe now and keep the door open for a possible return, a la HBK or Edge, than come back and permanently damage one's self.