WWE 2K24: Finish Your Story (Official Info/Discussion Thread)

Jeb ★

4 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

nah more characters are always welcom

I'd rather have wrestlers in a wresting game. The time they spent on his model could have gone to an alt of an actual wrestler. Or making Bayley look like, you know, Bayley.

On one hand, I couldn't possibly care less about the ratings reveal. On the other hand, the fact that they're calling them "top secret" is hilarious. At least it's a look at some new models. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Golden Boy® said:

Uhm you dont need the WM Edition for that

Deluxe edition has the "Unlock All" feature too

I am not ssure if the showcase stuff are unlocked by the feature too

But it is the same whether in Deluxe or WM edition 

Deluxe Edition has the all showcase superstar unlock? It can't be.

The Deluxe Edition includes:

- Deluxe Edition Bonus Pack featuring Gold MyFACTION* cards and alternate attires for Rhea Ripley and Bianca Belair.
- Nightmare Family Pack featuring Undashing Cody Rhodes with his iconic cowl and mask, vintage ‘76 Dusty Rhodes and ‘Superstar’ Billy Graham, Stardust, and an exclusive MyFACTION character of the Mattel ‘Defining Moments’ Bruised Cody Rhodes action figure with Gold MyFACTION card, Dusty Rhodes ’76 MyFACTION card, and Pharaoh Manager card.
- Season Pass featuring five post-launch DLC character packs, including the MyRISE Mega-Boost and Supercharger packs.

No Showcase Superstar Unlock.

The past few years the Supercharger unlocked "all legends in the base game", with the convenient (and unmentioned) exception of those in the Showcase. The Showcase unlock is a separate thing this year, and exclusive to the most expensive edition.

And yes, I'll happily play $20 to not play Showcase. The extra alts are a bonus.

I’m actually kinda glad it doesn’t unlock the showcase/my rise superstars. it takes the fun out of the mode but i can see why some people would want it

Edited by Glen Coco

3 minutes ago, StillDriven said:

The Miz with an 81 is a JOKE, they could have given him an 86. Logan Paul with a 90?......No comment. I get the feeling these ratings are gonna be more screwed up than last year's.

Well good thing you can change them all to your liking within minutes

23 minutes ago, Senex Beast said:

Well good thing you can change them all to your liking within minutes

Really shouldn't have to though. Same with all the terrible movesets. Sure, I CAN go in and fix it, but why should I have to go into every single roster member and edit the hell out of them so they aren't all doing the same *censored*ing DDT.

16 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Really shouldn't have to though. Same with all the terrible movesets. Sure, I CAN go in and fix it, but why should I have to go into every single roster member and edit the hell out of them so they aren't all doing the same *censored*ing DDT.

True but still, there's a solution and options are better than nothing. It's annoying but way more doable and faster than moves!

Makes the rating reveals even worse.  *Censored* their roster reveal!

Edited by Senex Beast

I never get worked up about the ratings. At thr end of the day, they're a kayfabe thing. Logan Paul is highly rated because he never loses and is a high level athlete on paper. That's what the overall reflects.

I spend more time tweaking the AI, and I'm thrilled to have that option. As has been said above, options are a good thing. Not everything in the game is for me, but I can tailor the game so I get all of the things I want and none of the things I don't. 

Inaccurate or bad movesets have been a thing in these games for years unfortunately, didn't they start giving a lot the wrestlers the same move back in like 17 or so? I remember a lot of people had a Michinoku Driver or a float over DDT.