WWE 2K24: Finish Your Story (Official Info/Discussion Thread)

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Senex Beast said:

I liked that trailer but Savage still has the same horrible model! Everyone and everything else looks great though 

Yup smh. Also, what's with the random WWE logo on the corner of the barricade in the WM XX arena lol

Press release on the showcase:

Step into the boots of WWE’s biggest icons, battling through 21 matches across five decades of WrestleMania history

Today, 2K revealed the WWE® 2K24 2K Showcase… of the Immortals trailer, diving into the infectious energy and nostalgia of five decades of the greatest spectacle in sports entertainment, WrestleMania.

n the trailer, a who’s who of WWE Superstars and Legends including Cody Rhodes, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Roman Reigns, Bianca Belair, “Macho Man” Randy Savage, Rhea Ripley, Eddie Guerrero, and many more do battle inside the squared circle as the most realistic WWE 2K graphics to-date seamlessly transition to real-life footage and back again, courtesy of cutting-edge Slingshot Technology. Unforgettable moments, including Hulk Hogan slamming Andre the Giant, Shawn Michaels and Razor Ramon revolutionizing the Ladder Match, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin taking his frustrations out on the Rock in a No Disqualification Match, the unprecedented and surreal Firefly Funhouse pitting The Fiend against John Cena, and many more are on display as part of the 2K Showcase… of the Immortals experience.

WWE 2K24’s 2K Showcase… of the Immortals lets players experience a gripping retelling of 21 matches across five decades of WrestleMania history, each unlocked by completing the previous match, including:

Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat w/ George “The Animal” Steele vs. “Macho Man” Randy Savage w/ Miss Elizabeth -

WrestleMania III;
Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant w/ Bobby “The Brain” Heenan – WrestleMania III;
“Ravishing” Rick Rude w/ Bobby “The Brain” Heenan vs. Ultimate Warrior - WrestleMania V;;
Bret “Hitman” Hart vs. “Rowdy” Roddy Piper – WrestleMania VII;
Razor Ramon vs. Shawn Michaels – WrestleMania X;
Bret “Hitman” Hart vs. “Stone Cold” Steve Austin – WrestleMania 13;
“Stone Cold” Steve Austin vs. The Rock – WrestleMania X-Seven;
Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle – WrestleMania XX;
The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels – WrestleMania 25;
Seth Rollins vs Randy Orton - WrestleMania 31;
Becky Lynch vs. Ronda Rousey vs. Charlotte Flair - WrestleMania 35;
“The Fiend” Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena in a Firefly Funhouse match – WrestleMania 36;
“Stone Cold” Steve Austin vs. Kevin Owens – WrestleMania 38;
Rhea Ripley vs. Charlotte Flair – WrestleMania 39;
Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes – WrestleMania 39;
Bianca Belair vs. Asuka - WrestleMania 39;
And more.
Three editions of WWE 2K24 will be available:

The Deluxe Edition will be available digitally worldwide, and physically in the US and select territories, on Tuesday, March 5, 2024*, and will be available physically for the rest of the world on Friday, March 8, 2024;

The Forty Years of WrestleMania Edition will be available - in digital format only - worldwide on Tuesday, March 5, 2024;
The Standard Edition and Standard Cross-Gen Digital Edition will be available worldwide on Friday, March 8, 2024.
Additional information on the WWE 2K24 soundtrack, roster, Superstar ratings, and more will be shared soon

https://dropthespotlight.com/relive-wrestlemanias-greatest-moments-in-the-wwe-2k24-2k-showcase-of-the-immortals-trailer/ 

This article confirms 16 of the matches, including Ronda Rousey Vs Becky Lynch Vs Charlotte Flair and Randy Orton Vs Seth Rollins. Also confirms George Steele

It’s missing Hogan/Macho and Hogan/Warrior which we know are in so we now know 18 of the 21 matches. 

Edited by GuntherMark

No Sasha (unless they don't want to advertice it) but we get Ronda Rousey and George The Animal Steel (Has he been in a wwe game before?)

Miss Elisabeth too?

Edited by glennsoe

8 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

No Sasha (unless they don't want to advertice it) but we get Ronda Rousey and George The Animal Steel (Has he been in a wwe game before?)

Miss Elisabeth too?

I dont get how are people expecting Sasha especially that she wasn't even 2k23 

6 minutes ago, Golden Boy® said:

I dont get how are people expecting Sasha especially that she wasn't even 2k23 

Surpriced if they didn't consider this match

Mania 37 

In the main event for Night 1, Bianca Belair defeated Sasha Banks to win the SmackDown Women's Championship. This was the first time two African Americans headlined WrestleMania

4 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Surpriced if they didn't consider this match

Mania 37 

In the main event for Night 1, Bianca Belair defeated Sasha Banks to win the SmackDown Women's Championship. This was the first time two African Americans headlined WrestleMania

Eh, with Sasha heading to AEW I just never expected it

Bit of a shame that three matches are from the same year, but I quite like the mix of the others as they haven’t gone for all the standard to be expected ones. 

Though I am starting to suspect with them using the same model that at this point it feels like no one at 2k has ever actually seen Randy Savage! 

35 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Gonna be honest, I'm really not a fan of the whole "back and forth between in-game and real footage" thing.

For me it's 50/50 I like it when they recreate the scenes in game but i understand why 2k does not do this anymore. No need for wrestlers/actors to reenact the whole scene since it would be time consuming.

I also like the cut away to real footage since I could see if they were able to copy the wrestler's look properly. But i hate the censorship of the faces and wwf logo but then again i understand because of copyright issues.

I'd take Straw's report more seriously if he knew how many unannounced matches there are. 

If Brock is in, they need to let people know that before release. They can't be like "Surprise! You bought a game with someone you might have a moral issue supporting!".

13 minutes ago, SaturnT3 said:

I'd take Straw's report more seriously if he knew how many unannounced matches there are. 

If Brock is in, they need to let people know that before release. They can't be like "Surprise! You bought a game with someone you might have a moral issue supporting!".

You guys still believe Brock will be romved lol

With Austin vs Rock WM 17 confirmed then that practically confirms Vince is in 

If you have a moral issue then you should boycott the whole game 

It's really not rocket science, it's basic marketing,  and as I said 100 times before, it doesn't make financial sense to remove either Vince or Brock especially that they have not been officially convicted 

Edited by Golden Boy®