Jump to content

WWE 2K24: Finish Your Story (Official Info/Discussion Thread)


Jeb ★
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said I was holding on to it? I just haven't forgotten it. Is this not a place to discuss the WWE Games?

I remember the time my brother pulled my hair while we were children watching jumanji. Am I not moving on from that too just because I recall it?

I say this as politely as possible, spare me the self righteous indignation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Who said I was holding on to it? I just haven't forgotten it. Is this not a place to discuss the WWE Games?

I remember the time my brother pulled my hair while we were children watching jumanji. Am I not moving on from that too just because I recall it?

I say this as politely as possible, spare me the self righteous indignation.

I don't think anyone said anything about you personally. I know my comment wasn't directed at you. I think there's a difference between remembering 10 years ago and going off about it every time the removal of something comes up. There are people who kind of snap and start throwing out decade old receipts on people who haven't even worked on the series in years whenever a criticism is brought up, and that...can be a bit much. We're all passionate here, but I think it's fair to say that some people get up in their feelings to an unhealthy degree.

 

As far as "removals" go, I don't think us not knowing why they removed something necessarily means it was removed "for no reason". Sometimes they even tell us why those things were removed, and people just refuse to accept it. This community has this weird idea that everything that is ever put into the game needs to be in every game in the series moving forward until the end of time. I just don't get it. There's such a thing as addition by subtraction.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SaturnT3 said:

I don't think anyone said anything about you personally. I know my comment wasn't directed at you. I think there's a difference between remembering 10 years ago and going off about it every time the removal of something comes up. There are people who kind of snap and start throwing out decade old receipts on people who haven't even worked on the series in years whenever a criticism is brought up, and that...can be a bit much. We're all passionate here, but I think it's fair to say that some people get up in their feelings to an unhealthy degree.

 

As far as "removals" go, I don't think us not knowing why they removed something necessarily means it was removed "for no reason". Sometimes they even tell us why those things were removed, and people just refuse to accept it. This community has this weird idea that everything that is ever put into the game needs to be in every game in the series moving forward until the end of time. I just don't get it. There's such a thing as addition by subtraction.

Trust me. It was removed for no reason. Agree to disagree but they removed all those entrances from 2k14, said they would return and they didn’t. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Who said I was holding on to it? I just haven't forgotten it. Is this not a place to discuss the WWE Games?

I remember the time my brother pulled my hair while we were children watching jumanji. Am I not moving on from that too just because I recall it?

I say this as politely as possible, spare me the self righteous indignation.

Sometimes it’s best just to move past what some people say. That said I totally agree with your viewpoint. I thought I was the only one who remembered these blunders lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, squirries16 said:

Trust me. It was removed for no reason. Agree to disagree but they removed all those entrances from 2k14, said they would return and they didn’t. 

"Trust me" is a non-argument. We're talking about a product a company intends to sell. Companies don't remove features and offer less content in the products they're trying to sell "for no reason". It's bad business. If they removed something, there was a reason. If they didn't bring it back, there was a reason. Going into 2K15, a lot of things weren't ready in time for release. Things most people aren't bothered by like obscure, dated entrance animations is the kind of thing I could easily see not being prioritized. That's one potential reason off the top of my head. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/29/2024 at 5:15 PM, SaturnT3 said:

"Trust me" is a non-argument. We're talking about a product a company intends to sell. Companies don't remove features and offer less content in the products they're trying to sell "for no reason". It's bad business. If they removed something, there was a reason. If they didn't bring it back, there was a reason. Going into 2K15, a lot of things weren't ready in time for release. Things most people aren't bothered by like obscure, dated entrance animations is the kind of thing I could easily see not being prioritized. That's one potential reason off the top of my head. 

Okay. Cool story bro. Moving right along……

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So are they just never gonna fix the bug of caws fighting styles turning into Strikers or what? this has been a bug since 2K23, are they not aware of it is no one reporting it to them? Its kind of a big bug imo, it affects the way the caws wrestle, and you can't exactly replicate a wrestler correctly if every single one is all turned into strikers as if they're Shinsuke Nakamura or something.

Edited by J-man89
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, J-man89 said:

So are they just never gonna fix the bug of caws fighting styles turning into Strikers or what? this has been a bug since 2K23, are they not aware of it is no one reporting it to them? Its kind of a big bug imo, it affects the way the caws wrestle, and you can't exactly replicate a wrestler correctly if every single one is all turned into strikers as if they're Shinsuke Nakamura or something.

They’re not aware of the random referee situation in universe cutscenes either despite that and the issue you mentioned being brought to their attention over and over again. I just think they don’t care 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/28/2024 at 9:08 PM, squirries16 said:

Yeah that was annoying 

 

back on topic what is going on with the logo system? It’s telling me I’m out of space but I’m the deletion utility it says I’m only using 232/922 mb

 

is this a glitch or by design?

Seems like a glitch. Probably goes hand in hand with the image replacement glitch I'm experiencing.  One causes the other or something...IIRC, I think someone said they changed the file saving system this year, which would explain the glitch and subsequently make the glitch that much harder to fix.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So...I can't complete the latest live event on MyFaction because the game says I don't have the required Gunther card. BUT...the card was supposed to be awarded for a weekly tower (Week 6), which I completed. I'm staring right at the tower and it has "completed" stamped across the face of the Gunther card. So...I guess I'm just screwed. What the actual *Censored*.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, judas priest superstar said:

Seems like a glitch. Probably goes hand in hand with the image replacement glitch I'm experiencing.  One causes the other or something...IIRC, I think someone said they changed the file saving system this year, which would explain the glitch and subsequently make the glitch that much harder to fix.

Yeah they should have left well enough alone if they weren’t going to increase the limit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...