Just some of my new original caws

17 minutes ago, Mr. Coffee said:

Very very cool. Forgive the ignorance, are these original designs or based on something? They look very cool. Getting a Power Rangers meets Daft Punk meets Transformers vibe.

Thanks bud. Yes these are my original designs. They DO look like the things you just mentioned. Power Rangers and Transformers and of course Lucha Libre masks are my inspiration. I like things that kind of look like those.

Love it. I use a lot of pop culture imagery like Transformers in my attire designs, like the Decepticon logo. One time I had tights with Thundercracker on one leg and Skywarp on the other. My dude just reflects my personality and tastes. Most of the time now he wears tights inspired by the helmet of the pilot Hollywood from Top Gun. But it’s kinda after that niche character that I named my guy Joey Hollywood so it fits nicely!

On 12/23/2023 at 2:33 PM, Mr. Coffee said:

Love it. I use a lot of pop culture imagery like Transformers in my attire designs, like the Decepticon logo. One time I had tights with Thundercracker on one leg and Skywarp on the other. My dude just reflects my personality and tastes. Most of the time now he wears tights inspired by the helmet of the pilot Hollywood from Top Gun. But it’s kinda after that niche character that I named my guy Joey Hollywood so it fits nicely!

Thanks. Ahh interesting.

Here's another side of a new mask I'm refining....

24th december 2023 mask.png

16 hours ago, Mr. Coffee said:

That’s very cool. I like that a lot.

Thanks my friend. 

Got another one here. The gimmick is, the mask looks normal when in normal mode but then the mask design changes when he activates tiger assault mode.....

24th december 2023 another mask 2 variant no bg 1.png

24th december 2023 another mask 2 variant no bg 2.png

24th december 2023 another mask 2 no bg 1.png

24th december 2023 another mask 2 no bg 2.png

My Great Capture Screenshot 2023-12-25 14-23-15.png

My Great Capture Screenshot 2023-12-25 14-27-25.png

My Great Capture Screenshot 2023-12-25 14-25-57.png

My Great Capture Screenshot 2023-12-25 14-27-36.png

Edited by cmhunter7g2

Whoa whoa whoa wait. This boy has tiger assault mode? So that’s like his awesome Hulking Up mode/Beast Mode? Like, Kurt Angle’s straps come down, you know he means business. With this guy, tiger assault mode activated, the mask changes and it’s like, oh crap, it’s over now? Awesome.

18 hours ago, Mr. Coffee said:

Whoa whoa whoa wait. This boy has tiger assault mode? So that’s like his awesome Hulking Up mode/Beast Mode? Like, Kurt Angle’s straps come down, you know he means business. With this guy, tiger assault mode activated, the mask changes and it’s like, oh crap, it’s over now? Awesome.

Haha pretty much.