Jump to content

New creations update.


cjhardy87
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

he looks bad ass whoever he is.

I call him Eddie Corino. He has been one of my originals since 2k22. He is a hardcoee, smash mouth, any tub goes type of person who will just knock your teeth out for just looking at him.His look is based off of Eddie Kingston, Nick Gage and my older brother. Lol🤷‍♂️. Still need to start on the moveset and attributes. I usually put him and Vegas in extreme rules cinematic style custom matches.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/30/2024 at 9:50 AM, cjhardy87 said:

Completed version of TheTOPINDYSTAR Matt Vegas. Extreme Rules attire is 1st and 2nd is his WWE Run attire.

20240330_083452.jpg

20240330_083515.jpg

20240330_094641.jpg

20240330_094659.jpg

20240330_094714.jpg

20240330_094729.jpg

I just recently uploaded Vegas to CC. He just has his basic attire, no logos and if there is an issue please let me know. His moveset and attributes should be the same but may reset due to a glitch. Hashtags are monkeymoma88, Matt, Vegas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Hip Hop Joe said:

I love seeing the evolution of everyone's creations

I'm enjoying the new lighting system with the in game models. Only trouble is with match and game play balancing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welp, looks like Bishop Black finally did it. He won his first ever championship at Clash of The Titans III. He's the brand new WWA Intercontinental Champion.

 

Idk if you've had a chance to start working on him for 24, but if you get the chance to move him up the list or work on him and send him over I'd appreciate it.

Edited by Hip Hop Joe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Hip Hop Joe said:

Welp, looks like Bishop Black finally did it. He won his first ever championship at Cladh of The Titans III. He's the brand new WWA Intercontinental Champion.

 

Idk if you've had a chance to start working on him for 24, but if you get the chance to move him up the list or work on him and send him over I'd appreciate it.

Sweet. I'll check out the match when my schedule gets cleared. I have his body morph & face done. Still need to finish his moveset and entrance. Trying to figure out his attire and ink work for this year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cjhardy87 said:

Sweet. I'll check out the match when my schedule gets cleared. I have his body morph & face done. Still need to finish his moveset and entrance. Trying to figure out his attire and ink work for this year. 

Okay cool, just let me know. I think I'm gonna do the season 4 premiere next Thursday. No rush, because he doesnt have to appear immediately. But I would like to have his first title defense be on the first ppv of the season Revenge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Hip Hop Joe said:

Okay cool, just let me know. I think I'm gonna do the season 4 premiere next Thursday. No rush, because he doesnt have to appear immediately. But I would like to have his first title defense be on the first ppv of the season Revenge.

👍I'll work on him the weekend. Any input on attire or ink or just leave him like 23 version? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, cjhardy87 said:

👍I'll work on him the weekend. Any input on attire or ink or just leave him like 23 version? 

I like the updated preview of him that you posted for and the group. I'm cool with whatever you want to do.

The most I tweaked on him in 23 was his finisher because multiple people.on the roster ended up with it,  so I made sure no one had the same finish across the board.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Hip Hop Joe said:

I like the updated preview of him that you posted for and the group. I'm cool with whatever you want to do.

The most I tweaked on him in 23 was his finisher because multiple people.on the roster ended up with it,  so I made sure no one had the same finish across the board.

I'm gonna see what i can come up with

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Almost finished with

Notorious Uprisings "BULLETPROOF" Bishop Black.

Ink work,  wrestling attire and extreme rules attire done. Still need to finish moveset and entrance.

20240405_232042.jpg

20240405_232055.jpg

20240405_232108.jpg

20240405_233945.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, cjhardy87 said:

Almost finished with

Notorious Uprisings "BULLETPROOF" Bishop Black.

Ink work,  wrestling attire and extreme rules attire done. Still need to finish moveset and entrance.

20240405_232042.jpg

20240405_232055.jpg

20240405_232108.jpg

20240405_233945.jpg

Bishop Black should be up now on cc.

Tags are

monkeymomma88

bishop

notorious

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cjhardy87 said:

Here is another 90% finished caw. Cannot think of a name atm for him.  He is based off of  the WWE version of Raven. The attire is just for the photo. 

20240405_223532.jpg

20240405_223543.jpg

20240405_223604.jpg

20240405_223621.jpg

2nd attire. Still figuring out a name for him and a logo.

20240406_023154.jpg

20240406_023136.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, cjhardy87 said:

Here is another 90% finished caw. Cannot think of a name atm for him.  He is based off of  the WWE version of Raven. The attire is just for the photo. 

20240405_223532.jpg

20240405_223543.jpg

20240405_223604.jpg

20240405_223621.jpg

Joshua Caine. Final version

20240406_231351.jpg

20240406_231338.jpg

20240406_231323.jpg

20240406_231311.jpg

20240406_231257.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...