John Cena & LA Knight vs. The Bloodline
eSyPSwx.jpg

WWE Women's Championship Match
Triple Threat Match
Asuka vs. IYO SKY (c) vs. Charlotte Flair
oiuiScv.jpg

Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship Match
Tag Team Match
Cody Rhodes & Jey Uso vs. The Judgment Day (c)
AKKiHOG.jpg

Grudge Match
Six-Man Tag Team Match
L.W.O and TBA vs. Bobby Lashley & The Street Profits
l0T6jeN.jpg

20 minutes ago, Baiborpr said:

What’s with all the hype around LA Knight? I haven’t been watching it weekly just PLEs 

He has a popular gimmick and a strong work ethic. He has truly been getting over with the fans. I like LA but tonight I am starting to realize that I find his anxious desire to be the next top Superstar with his verbally aggressive approach to get a bit exhausting to me.

What a load of shit. All around.

Naka didn't need to lose again to Rollins. He's finished now.

And the whole thing with Priest not cashing in just because Judgement Day already had a rough night is equally dumb. I'm sorry...Rollins is a terrible champion and they keep finding ways to make excuses for him to keep retaining. It's wearing really thin now. Like...the protective booking is too obvious. None of it makes sense. 

Despite the fact that I have been bored to tears with WWE for the past year due to their need to build up Roman Reigns and nobody else, apparently I am hoping he comes back soon since the WWE Creative Team suck even worse when they don't have Roman as their focus. In 2024 I need to see WWE actually caring about storytelling and build up. Fastlane overall felt like another episode of Smackdown.

I thought it was a decent show, certainly not a dud. The next PLE is Crown Jewel, 27 days from now.

5 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Unless the cash in didn't happen cause Priest is legit hurt?

Apparently he was legit hurt earlier on in the week, which is why his scheduled match for Raw was cancelled, but then he was cleared in time to work last night, so it would appear that it was never planned for him to cash in last night.

• Jeb ★ unpinned this topic

Archived