After A VERY Long Hiatus...Ultimate Elite Wrestling Reborn

It has absolutely been ages since I have contributed work to this place, but every year I enjoy coming back to see what's new, and to those of you I can follow on Youtube over the years I have done that as well. 2k22 was the first game in the I had fun with since the games had a number in the title and the creation suite was quite robust so I took some time crafting a new version of my CAW Fed, Ultimate Elite Wrestling. 

Ultimate Elite Wrestling

Wealthy benefactor and world class athlete in his own right, Gabriel Velhart had a passion for pro wrestling. He secretly recruited 11 other men, and 12 women to secretly train together for four years, taking many indy dates around the world. Always in different places than the other wrestlers, always using a different alias and/or a mask to keep anonymity.  

His purpose? A combat arena where the best of the best compete. No "jobbers", only killers. 5 star matches on a regular basis. Charismatic memorable promos. No wasted roster spots. 
He has defied the traditional conventions of the business to create something new and exciting.  Despite being a wealthy man, Gabriel is no egomaniac, he knows he has the best of the best and he makes every effort to push his colleagues over himself. 

His ultimate ambition is to expand by recruiting more elite talent with the same goal to usher in a new golden age of pro wrestling. 

Gran Diablo

GranD.thumb.jpg.b5fe279c10a9da373c094d2a48b7c4d8.jpgGranDEntrance.thumb.jpg.71a5c40f69f34adef28c92b4349a8916.jpg

Second generation Mexican American, El Gran Diablo took to Lucha at a young age. Have been a natural prodigy combined with traveling the world has molded him into one of the best luchadors on earth.  Given the nickname "demon of lucha" due to his aggressive nature and adopted it into his ring name. 

Zion Young

Zion.thumb.jpg.e23caa6d37e7444e90dac20174a65bc5.jpgZionEntrance.thumb.jpg.9f1a8ce4b7da8c44e79721c49f97fa0e.jpg

Zion is from a small town in Minnesota called Forest Lake where he excelled in football and track and field as a high school and collegiate athlete. Recruited by Gabriel at the young age of 22, Zion was a huge fan of a now disgraced wrestler who's gimmick was based on his own idol, Prince, whom he adored as a young black Minnesotan. He adopted a similar persona in reverence to the foundation laid by the wrestler, but the decision to do so has put him at odds with some in the locker room. 

Saito Ishikawa

Ishikawa.thumb.jpg.11172e53b52bec651605e0a369f1a245.jpgIshikawaEntrance.thumb.jpg.b5f0c47da5848d4fa69cdd16a7cabef2.jpg

Saito is perhaps the most fearsome member of UEW's roster, Saito became the "Warlord of Osaka". He will stop at nothing to be the first champion of UEW, as he has commissioned a renowned Japanese artist to complete a one of a kind back tattoo for him, but not before he has won the belt for himself. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived