WWE 2K24 New Moves Wishlist

A N T I -

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super KOD

https://x.com/joshynostalgia/status/1700196253416530370?s=46&t=Rgw9JjhzoMWL2xM_XJmLgQ

Rope-assisted hurricanrana

Jaded (supine opponent)

a better look at the Moné Maker

The Stage Dive

Leg split evasion with arm drag (would work for an RVD moveset as well I think)

The Pit Stop

Edited by A N T I -

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Phoenix 630:

https://x.com/puroresuflow/status/1715343940956606877?s=46&t=Rgw9JjhzoMWL2xM_XJmLgQ

was lowkey hoping Ninja Mack was one of the guys on the mocap team for this coming year but, following his schedule, doesn’t seem possible

Standing Boston Crab:

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxKHfCAj_4yKNUe6PkGER9lipc97GBqx4K?si=eCGq3UcXrdaumtRf

Edited by A N T I -

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2023 at 7:47 PM, A N T I - said:

the Reverse Spanish Fly has been making the rounds on the indies the past few years and it’s sick:

https://x.com/jocay19/status/1074091940134694913?s=46&t=Rgw9JjhzoMWL2xM_XJmLgQ

Clever move, I like it.

Are we able to do a moonsault off the top of the cage? Because that’d be a GREAT addition for the likes of Iyo Sky, Cody Rhodes, Kurt Angle, Charlotte Flair, Ricochet, etc. If I can’t do Iyo’s trashcan dive spot then this is as good as it gets for now.

Edited by A N T I -

On 5/10/2023 at 11:28 PM, glennsoe said:

Great thread - on a Drago roll lately so I'd love to see some of his moves in

Dragon's lair

Dragon's tail

Dragon's twist

His running flip DDT

Any chance you can find me video of all those moves so I can add them to the first post? The one in the video looks dope but I don't know which of those names it is.

Thread's gone live before the holidays in case anything happens or I forget to do it later.  Really hope we aren't let down this year with new moves. I expect alot of these to make it..

15 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Any chance you can find me video of all those moves so I can add them to the first post? The one in the video looks dope but I don't know which of those names it is.

Thread's gone live before the holidays in case anything happens or I forget to do it later.  Really hope we aren't let down this year with new moves. I expect alot of these to make it..

The move in the video is called Dragon's lair AND the Dragon's tail. (Dragon's Tail / Dragon's Lair (Flying headscissors  rolling crucifix hold)

Dragon Twist (Running twisting moonsault plancha) 

13 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

The move in the video is called Dragon's lair AND the Dragon's tail. (Dragon's Tail / Dragon's Lair (Flying headscissors  rolling crucifix hold)

Dragon Twist (Running twisting moonsault plancha) 

I actually have that move listed as the Sasuke Special. A number of people do it but Ospreay has bragged about being the best at it so here’s hoping he was on the mocap squad for that and other moves..

10 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

And this cool pining move from Drago; 

Nice! Thanks! 

A standing headlock driver that doesn't friggin suck would be nice. And either give us a new moonstomp or give us back the old one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Sugar Hold or some other old school shooter/submission moves.  Also more catching finishers, like say a catching black mass, ect or more counters, like that old one that was in the past games where if you assigned someone a certian ankle lock, they would counter the kick into the grapevine ankle lock if im not mistaken, or the spear into a guilotine or kimura for example

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Am happy but I really hope the double underhook version is in too.

Also the shoulder placement seems... weird, like they're floating above it.