Up 2 Sp33d - The Last Rodeo? (Thr33X Originals Showcase 2023)

Thr33X

It has been literal years since I've posted on these forums. Now we have social media and Discord to communicate, so I'm surprised that CAWS.ws is still kinda poppin'. That being said, I wouldn't be too shocked that most of you who read this won't know who I am, so I'll give a little history: I am this forum's longest running Original CAW creator, even with an almost 5 year hiatus...dating back all the way to the Smackdown Creations Archive that predated CAWS.ws way back in 2006...and I got the receipts to prove it!

I have been active, just not here...I do have an ongoing Original CAW show on my YouTube channel (technically 2 shows now), and decided that I'd swing back around to these forum since this might possibly be my last rodeo in WWE Games. Might as well go out with a bang.

I currently have 21 originals uploaded to Community Creations. I'll showcase them all here based on how much traction this thread gets. We'll start with my latest completed character: "The Ultimate Dragon" AKI-SAN. He began his career as Dragon Boy back in '06, and since has evolved with so many different looks it's not even funny. He's pretty much my homage to the Japanese Lucha style represented by the likes of Dragon Lee, Jushin Thunder Liger, Ultimo Dragon and Hayabusa. An important note to make here (for me anyway) is that his logo designs aside from the mask are actually AI generated via Midjourney. I have mixed feeling about AI art, being an artist myself, but used creatively (by someone who has natural creatvitiy), it's a powerful design tool as you can see!

Anyway, to see all of my creations for yourself you can search them out using the hashtags 3XCAW and XWA. Kinda feels surreal to be back here doing this. Place is obviously different now, but it's still home.

Screenshot 2023-04-14 21-04-30.png

Screenshot 2023-04-14 21-04-10.png

Screenshot 2023-04-14 21-03-55.png

Screenshot 2023-04-14 21-03-41.png

THE MAN HAS RETURNED!!! Knew this for Months. WAS A fan of him back in the day. THE KING OF CAWS!!!! This AKI-SAN is V2 of the CAW. Downloaded his DELETED V1 version today but not sure why he got rid of it. Gotten HALF of his CAWS for the last couple of weeks. This site has changed over the years but has been absent over the years due to his beliefs which I'd understand. Was shocked that he returned to WWE 2k23. Really thought that was done until the AEW game comes out but now he's back & really happy that he did.

4 hours ago, G_M_X_82 said:

Amazing. Im new here, and in general on the scene tbh. Tip, top work. 

Id really be interested in your original caw youtube channel? Got links? 

Just search for Finetuned Gaming, and that will be me. Been doing livestreams of my creation sessions lately, but the shows are all playlisted for you to check out.

These 4 have already been uploaded to CC (among the first I did), but I figure I'll show them off here for anyone who missed them.

1) "The Queenpin" Isys Diamante: She's the current XWA Diamond Champion. She's basically the ultimate personification of the female "hustler" character, ala shows like Love & Hip-Hop or movies like Hustlers. You can probably recognize the face I used for her character model, lol.

2) "The Mighty" Jamie Fury: She's a 2-time Diamond Champion, and the strongest competitor in my Diamond Division (which is saying a lot because I have quite a few strong ladies on my roster). Her base is female bodybuilder/fitness trainer Cindy Landolt.

3) "The Golden Goddess" Sarah Warfield: She was my strongest female until Jamie came around, lol. She's also the first CAW I ever posted online back in '06. Over the years she's had many different character and appearance evolutions, finalizing on this hybrid of a Roman Goddess/Amazonian look. There's no particular celebrity reference with her...just used a face photo I thought fit her character the most.

4) "The One True Queen" Sierra Kay: She is the first and for many years until 2019, only female to graduate from the brutal Skool Of Hardcore Academy, the wrestling gym/dojo founded by my flagship character Riot. Her nickname comes from the idea that she is the Queen of wrestling because she's only woman who was trained by "The King." Her appearance base is of a fitness influencer named Lacy Kay Somers.

Screenshot 2023-03-26 21-08-47.png

Screenshot 2023-03-26 21-11-57.png

Screenshot 2023-03-26 21-28-24.png1073463308_Screenshot2023-03-2621-31-43.thumb.png.0ff9d123e3124b31d8a8751a04eb1626.png

Between you and your brother and Donquis29, you've been my biggest influences as a CAW creator. Seeing your creations continue to awe and inspire me to keep honing the craft. I've learned a lot of tricks from you guys, but you always seem to raise the bar year after year. I can't wait to see you showcase the flagships. I know you said you have a bunch uploaded already, but I enjoy the production quality of your CAW showcases.

On 4/22/2023 at 3:32 AM, NandoSuave86 said:

Between you and your brother and Donquis29, you've been my biggest influences as a CAW creator. Seeing your creations continue to awe and inspire me to keep honing the craft. I've learned a lot of tricks from you guys, but you always seem to raise the bar year after year. I can't wait to see you showcase the flagships. I know you said you have a bunch uploaded already, but I enjoy the production quality of your CAW showcases.

Awesome to know that even after all this time people are still inspired by what I was doing. If the devs hadn't *censored*ed things up royally the past few years, I'd have never stopped...lol. Also, admittedly I don't get as much eyeballs here as back in the day, so that's another reason I skipped town.

Archived