Hack/glitch SVR 06

SLRaw

Random , yesterday I was creating a British Bulldog (SVR 2006), and while hacking the layers , I somehow caused a baggy, wide top of the boot area, (just think of how Roman Reigns, or Boss Man cargos are stuff in their boots) ….I was excited cause I thought I could make this look more realistic, but I can’t seem to do it again, I don’t know what I did but if any1 knows the hack, glitch or steps let me know 

• 3 weeks later...

Finally stumbled across this glitch while hacking again…..this would make great for guys like Roman or Boss Man who tuck their cargos into their boots, only thing is you can’t change the boots , you have to leave the default and just change the color …

0C73D92F-B363-457E-A3DC-0D3A400E999D.jpeg

• 2 months later...
On 4/30/2023 at 1:39 AM, SLRaw said:

Finally stumbled across this glitch while hacking again…..this would make great for guys like Roman or Boss Man who tuck their cargos into their boots, only thing is you can’t change the boots , you have to leave the default and just change the color …

0C73D92F-B363-457E-A3DC-0D3A400E999D.jpeg

Hmm just read this.. cool find. This will help some of caws whose into MC Hammsr pants improve like the Early Owen Hart and Koko b Ware tag team.  Also like The Sultan.

1 hour ago, Corkscrewpunch said:

Hmm just read this.. cool find. This will help some of caws whose into MC Hammsr pants improve like the Early Owen Hart and Koko b Ware tag team.  Also like The Sultan.

Facts ….I used it for Savio Vega and Roddy Piper in my 96’ save….I couldn’t do it with Sultan unfortunately because of the boots I wanted to use 

Archived