My Rise Questions (need help!)

Saturi

Hi Guys!

I found the models of Ava Moreno and Justine on CC and wanted to download them.

However, the reason I wasn't able to was because in Justines case asked me to unlock her green in ring attire and in Avas case a outfit with a top and a skirt.

My problem is that I played the Legacy through twice:

- once as a face with the legends on my side at the end

- once as a heel with the future stars at the end on my side

but I still never came across Ava wearing this outfit or being able to unlock it nor justines full green attire ever unlocked.

All I got in my first run was a jacket, two different green pants of justine and all 3 mollys (maybe another thing that I might not remember)

In my second run I additionaly unlocked the goat head after doing Beckys storyline which was the only one I had left out in my first run.

At the end it unlocked the same things like in my first run again.

Do anyone of you know how I could unlock the things needed to download the models or if it is possible at all?

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

2 hours ago, WNX said:

If that's what you're talking about. Sounds like they're working OT to shut the modders down this year ?

Yeah. :( To me it seems as if they extra locked these attires so  if someone manages to unlock the characters and puts them up, people can't download them because the items asked for can't be unlocked by playing. :(

I was hoping that maybe they are unlockable and I just missed them somehow but after I did the legacy twice and went through both ways it seems that they are just added as "must have to download" to block us from getting the characters. :(

I wish I knew how to unlock them myself.

BTW: it seems that they only locked justine, ava, josie and such characters from download. Real superstars with other attires like alexa, liv, shayna and so on can be really downloaded after someone unlocked and uploaded them.

Archived