Joshistar’s CAWS (Yumi Ohka UPLOADED!)

1 hour ago, Saturi said:

Midnight looks great! :)

Mona Madness (later only Mona) is actually Molly Holly so you could just take the unlockable mighty molly (can be unlocked through my rise and has the hair you need for mona already) and use her as mona from wcw by changing her attires to the ones she was using as mona.

Thanks so much! That’s definitely something to consider in regards of creating a secondary attire for MM - but I wanted to have the moveset set up for her and also challenge myself by creating her outright. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshistar changed the title to Joshistar’s CAWS ( WCW’s Midnight UPLOADED!)
9 hours ago, ksdixon said:

You could probably get something like her Mona Madness hair with the caw hair hack.

I haven't unlocked her yet. Did they bring back her ground move, arm wringer flip twirl?

I’ve got a preview of Mona in the works (will post a preview soon)

they didn’t add her grounded arm wringer, but there is just the usual arm wringer and kick I believe. 

Just to say Midnight has been uploaded under the tags: WCW, MIDNIGHT and nauticalnick. 

more previews coming soon! 

25 minutes ago, Joshistar said:

I’ve got a preview of Mona in the works (will post a preview soon)

they didn’t add her grounded arm wringer, but there is just the usual arm wringer and kick I believe. 

Just to say Midnight has been uploaded under the tags: WCW, MIDNIGHT and nauticalnick. 

more previews coming soon! 

Never mind, I just checked and the mighty Molly in the game is her royal rumble appearance one, not the original so she doesn't have the long blonde hair but rather the same the current molly has. :( Since we can't change hair in in game models you can't switch them with a more fitting one either.

10 hours ago, ksdixon said:

You could probably get something like her Mona Madness hair with the caw hair hack.

I haven't unlocked her yet. Did they bring back her ground move, arm wringer flip twirl?

Unfortunately not. They gave her two - three different arm wringer/breaker combos instead (standing and ground).

• Joshistar changed the title to Joshistar’s CAWS ( WCW’s Mona Preview - Midnight UPLOADED!)
  • Joshistar changed the title to Joshistar’s CAWS ( WCW’s Mona UPLOADED!)
  • Joshistar changed the title to Joshistar’s CAWS ( WCW’s Leia Meow UPLOADED!)
  • Joshistar changed the title to Joshistar’s CAWS ( 1st preview of TNA’s Desire!)
  • Joshistar changed the title to Joshistar’s CAWS (TNA’s Desire UPLOADED / 1st preview of Reggie Bennett!)
  • Joshistar changed the title to Joshistar’s CAWS (preview of WCW’s Little Jeanne!)
  • Joshistar changed the title to Joshistar’s CAWS (WCW’s Little Jeanne UPLOADED!)
  • Joshistar changed the title to Joshistar’s CAWS (Little Jeanne UPLOADED! / WCWxGAEA project preview: Chigusa Nagayo!!!)
  • Joshistar changed the title to Joshistar’s CAWS (WCW/GAEA’s Zero UPLOADED!)
On 7/3/2023 at 4:06 AM, OPC 2023 said:

All these look amazing. Especially loving the WCW caws. 

Thank you so much! I haven’t fully finished my WCW project just yet, but hang on for some surprise additions..

Here is a preview of my re-worked Chantal Jordan (wanted to get back to my U.K. project after having completed Nadia Sapphire and Rhio. 

670-A8-D58-2-C49-4-ADE-AAAD-89-CC63840-B

feedback would be really helpful! 

• Joshistar changed the title to Joshistar’s CAWS (Chantal Jordan UPLOADED!)
  • Joshistar changed the title to Joshistar’s CAWS (NEW previews in LAST post!)
  • Joshistar changed the title to Joshistar’s CAWS (WCW’s Spice UPLOADED)
  • Joshistar changed the title to Joshistar’s CAWS (WCW’s Malia Hosaka UPLOADED!)
  • Joshistar changed the title to Joshistar’s CAWS (Yumi Ohka UPLOADED!)