BPW's Talent raid 2K23

On 4/11/2023 at 2:22 AM, Aqfitz said:

Izzy will be up this week. You can always use any of my folks again mate

Just let me know I would love to have some of  your caws back this season. They all have some good prestige in BPW glad to see you are back 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/11/2023 at 9:33 AM, Luchafan88 said:

Entrance is mvp. Music is Shane McMahon.

Finisher: Cash Out (Running Knee), Cash up (Zig zag)

Signature Ballin Elbow, Cash Money Massacre (Pumphandle Neckbreaker)

20230411_091711.jpg

20230411_091719.jpg

20230411_091724.jpg

Thanks I appreciate it 

17 hours ago, Brokebottle said:

just let me know when chase cash and jessica fox is here

16 hours ago, Brokebottle said:

reks bowser, saint, monarca jr  he is a tag champ actually need him the most @Luchafan88

This weekend when I get some free time I'll get them up. I still gotta make reks Bowser. Debating on bringing back Saint, and Monarca Jr, well...

1877c07db5439-screenshotUrl.jpg

1877c07f17f54-screenshotUrl.jpg

1877c080da76-screenshotUrl.jpg

1877c08413387-screenshotUrl.jpg

1877c08671b10-screenshotUrl.jpg

ITSSSSSSSS TIME Season 6 of BPW is now live twitch.tv/ebberheart such a big night tonight we have 3 different main events 1.) BPW 8 man ladder match for #1 Contendership for the BPW Internet title 2.) Triple threat match for the #1 Contendership for the BPW World title and 3.) The BPW womens title is on the line Eliza Black vs Nora Perez!

On 4/25/2023 at 3:56 PM, Brokebottle said:

So which one do you guys think should be the midcard womens title for BPW The classic looking us title or the big eagle looking one 

WWE 2K23_2023.04.25-15.48.png

WWE 2K23_2023.04.25-15.48_1.png

Hey I just re-uploaded my Monarca Jr. Can you please get that version of him before he appears on the show? I updated his head and body morph. I also reverted reks Bowser mask back to the original one from 2k22.  Search Marvelous77 

Edited by Luchafan88

Hey man,  @Brokebottle

You had one of my CAWs a couple games back, Prince Yoshida. He’s been about since 2k16, but in my universe he’s dropped the ‘Prince’ now and just goes by Yoshida. 

He’s born to a Japanese dad, and a Turkish mum (explains the attire logos).  I normally have him touring indies and international promotions picking up titles around the world. 

Still uses a double undertook brain buster as a finisher (called ‘Bullet to the head’) but I’ve just finished taking him through MyRise where he won all those matches across various countries and his attires reflect that. 

Anyways, not sure if you need anymore but if you see him and want him you’ll find him under 

#Os22

#Yoshida

and 

#OutlawChamp

2 attires, entrance, victory, moveset, custom render. 

Edited by Oscar22
Typo

@Luchafan88i don’t see Rex. @Oscar22 yeah man I remember him that’s awesome bpw would be happy to sign him again. That is so funny because I was about to start a shin jidai storyline and he was the missing piece. I will be redoing my character notes soon so everyone will get royalty free theme songs and I will be remembering everyone’s finishers and bios

On 5/1/2023 at 5:02 PM, Brokebottle said:

@Luchafan88i don’t see Rex. @Oscar22 yeah man I remember him that’s awesome bpw would be happy to sign him again. That is so funny because I was about to start a shin jidai storyline and he was the missing piece. I will be redoing my character notes soon so everyone will get royalty free theme songs and I will be remembering everyone’s finishers and bios

Ok, he is up. 

• 2 weeks later...

This show will happen May 23rd on Twitch.tv/ebberheart at 6pm EST

The Great American Clash

·         Hunter Brody vs Eddie Evans in a HELL in the CELL match

·         (BPW Tag Titles Match) EL loco + Even Wilson vs Team Lucha©

·         (BPW Internet title match) Gary Masters © vs NBK vs Keyu

·         (BPW Women’s title match) Amber Mitchell vs Eliza Black ©

·         (BPW Women’s Tag titles match) Bad Girls © vs Red Dawn

·         (BPW title match) Victor © vs Caleb Rivera vs Ken Yamamoto

·         Skull vs Jack Lewis

Main Event

·         (Inaugural BPW United States title match)

Verity vs Rachel Romero vs Adrianna Star vs Lori Braddock vs Melissa Holmes in a Fatal 5-way eliminator match