Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K23

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT THE HELL?!! Why is SIMON FIERHART still WRESTLING?! Isn't he supposed to be RETIRED AFTER WWE2K22?! Why does Dru Mercer have Grey Hair? He shouldn't have GRAY HAIR YET. Maybe in 2K26 or 27? Nice see the others return. Do hope the Females are next.

As my brother alluded to in a couple of his latest YT streams, we're relying HEAVILY on AI as far as newer design work and face textures. In most cases we're using older assets, but in cases like Dru, Evan, Jay-J, Primo, Simon and Timoa...all of their face textures are new and created using the AI art program Midjourney, as was Simon's new skull & cross logo.

Still killin' the game as expected. Just picked up the game 2 days ago myself. I'm glad I've got your flagships to start the year off with.

Edit: Simon Fierhart is certified the baddest mother*censored*er walking God's green Earth. It amazes how compelling a character he is.  

Edited by NandoSuave86
context

4 hours ago, NandoSuave86 said:

Still killin' the game as expected. Just picked up the game 2 days ago myself. I'm glad I've got your flagships to start the year off with.

Edit: Simon Fierhart is certified the baddest mother*censored*er walking God's green Earth. It amazes how compelling a character he is.  

Still shocked that he's still in the game. Really though that he was going to retire after 2K22. Also looking forward to your work too. Not sure what Caws you will create but will try to find them whatever the hashtag will be. 

• 3 weeks later...

Here's another match, this time highlighting the flagship character of my brother from another mother...ACee5star. Some of you old-heads may remember him and his character from the E-fed version of XWA and it's predecessor...LXW. He's got 5 of his characters uploaded to CC, tags are 5StarCAWS and AOH23. 

Damn, Sarge. You never miss a beat with your creations. I've been slacking the last couple years. I just haven't has the drive to get back into CAW making, that and I've been busy living the boyfriend life. But now that I've got "free time on my hands" I'm gonna get back into it, with help from you I hope. And your choice for Old Man Simon's entrance theme? *thumbs up*. AMENra is a fantastic band.

On 4/24/2023 at 12:22 PM, NandoSuave86 said:

That was a knockdown, drag-out brawl. I'm betting you've got your slider setting honed like a sword.  

But of course. Took a while to figure out what all of the new ones do, and I'm still tinkering with the fine details. Overall I'm satisfied with how the AI performs. 

On 4/27/2023 at 5:53 AM, RobRebel89 said:

Damn, Sarge. You never miss a beat with your creations. I've been slacking the last couple years. I just haven't has the drive to get back into CAW making, that and I've been busy living the boyfriend life. But now that I've got "free time on my hands" I'm gonna get back into it, with help from you I hope. And your choice for Old Man Simon's entrance theme? *thumbs up*. AMENra is a fantastic band.

You know I gotchu', bro. Any help I can lend I'll be glad to do so. And sorry about you and the ex. 5 years is a long time, but now you can take time to reflect on what worked and learn from what didn't. No rushing into your next relationship...you need to decompress for a little bit.

On that lovely note...IT'S TIME FOR AN UPDATE!!! I've been busy the last month...which is why I'm about to drop 17, yes SEVENTEEN new creations on ya'll asses. Hope you've got the slots available...lol.

QVqbu9G.jpg

Son of British wrestling legend Sir Alexander Winsor, and the prized student of the Winsor Academy of Wrestling...which has produced such talent as former CAW Women's champ Crystal Bayless, Emma Fenwick and Jack Davies to name a few. He's also one half of the tag team known as the "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" alongside Nigel Sledge. Ainsley is a powerhouse of a man, and also one of the most technically sound competitors in CAW. 

nRu6zlu.jpg

Anslem is a character I've made for years, and this year's version doesn't see much change from previous versions aside from his hair, which I've been slowly growing out over the years. Aside from that, he's still the big, bad beast he's always been.

ay3wea3.jpg

Ashley has come a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way since I 1st made her. She was originally created for use of a close friend in the E-fed era of XWA, and has gradually evolved into one of my staple creations ever since. Can you believe I've been making her since 2010? Yep...time damn sure flies. This year's version follows suit of the last couple years. I do plan on making a different 2nd attire reminiscent of her original, XWA attire. A nod to the fact that she's a veteran in the game, and still one of the best in the business.

C0C6zCH.jpg

Decided to give Blake a new look. Based loosely off of Jon Moxley, he's entered into what I call the "Brooding Brawler" phase. Not quite a babyface, but not quite a heel either. I'm building a storyline that'll see Blake faced with a particular demon from the past given new purpose...Cannon Webb, who is now under the influence of the occultist Sam Hein. Figured it was time to give Blake a new storyline, his old one kinda ran it's course.

qcFjZ3U.jpg

2023 marks the 9th year I've made this character, originally known as Britanny Nitro. She's gone through a number of versions since, until in 2019 I changed her into Britanny Monroe (Her actual name). Her design cues come from influencer/model Nahla Monroe and Taya Valkyrie...and since 2019 she's used Marilyn Monroe as her face texture (both are also why I opted to give her the Monroe last name as well). This year's version is pretty much an adaptation of 2K22's version. Just slight design variants, and a Taya-inspired 2nd attire. 

anRgrP7.jpg

Britanny's right hand woman. I originally made Callista on a whim a few years ago when I decided I DESPERATELY needed to fill my women's roster, and she's one of the characters that stuck. Her design cues are inspired by former WWE Divas Eva Marie and Summer Rae, and her face texture is based off of retired adult film star Jill Kelly. Her name is actually the original stage name Jill used when she 1st got into the p0rn industry...I always thought it'd make an awesome wrestler name...and here we are.

icvi5s3.jpg

The one time BFF, now bitter enemy of Ashley Diamond...she was originally made for use in XWA. She had a RADICALLY different look back then, more base off of former WWE Diva Ashley Massaro. She was dual handled by myself and Ashley's handler, but after a while we just lost interest in RP'ing her. In 2019 I decided breathe new life into the character and bring her back with a new look, and new attitude as heel hellbent on taking down Ashley. That feud is still ongoing, with Chloe actually score some pivotal wins against her former friend and ally. I'm probably going to redesign her look, as this current one has kinda soured on me a bit. Not so much the top, but the bottom half. Might go with different bottoms with knee and kickpads, since she is a striker as her base.

erltUsK.jpg

The niece of Jayson Jones entering her 4th year in the business. The design philosophy behind her hasn't changed...but her face texture has. Originally I had Beyonce as her base, but I then changed it to fitness model Qimmah Russo. My brother wanted to use Qimmah as a base for a character, so I let him have her and decided this year to make her face texture based on actress Tristan Mays, which certainly works...and I think I'm going to stick with permanently. Outside of that, her attires are just variants of what she's worn in past years.

ErD5K9d.jpg

(Mind the image...it's San Francisco CALIFORNIA, not NY. Didn't realize the typo until I saved the image and was to lazy to go back and fix it.) She needs no introduction. My flagship female CAW, I've been making Heather since WCW No Mercy. Now a mother of 2 with husband Dru Mercer and in the later portion of her career, Heather spends time split between being a mom to her kids AND the young ladies she trains at Dru's wrestling school "The Monster's Den". Now that their kids are old enough (8 and 10), she's also began competing again. Much like I plan for Ashley, her 2nd attire is a variation of her original look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when she was merely a manager going under alias "Hannah Friedel". You'll notice the new logo work on her...all of it was AI generated. (Game changing shit, for real). Her face texture is based on actress Charlize Theron.

MA5j5pm.jpg

One of the more darker, nuanced characters I've ever made. The origin of Temperance "Helena" Troy (and her brothers Kaster & Pollux) is from a text based E-fed I had scouted to be involved in XWA midway through its existence. As it was text based, the only references I had of how the characters should look was from written descriptions. So for all 3 I took creative liberty to make them look as close to their described looks as possible. This was back in the PS3 days, so when PS4 and face texturing came along that's when I really honed in on them. The reference image used for Helena was that of Rose McGowan, so naturally that was the choice for her face texture base. As for the character, she was known as "The Dark Queen" for most of her existence, so OBVIOUSLY I went with a gothic attire and look for her. Pale skin, ominous tats, dark makeup. When she was brought into XWA, her handler and Ashley Diamond's handler concocted a storyline where it was revealed they are actually half sisters. This led to a long standing feud that I carried over into CAW, where they had been fighting over "control" of the mind of Coven member (and my resident freakshow character) Perxephone. A couple years ago I gave her the new moniker "The Wicked Witch Of The North" when I created the "The Coven" stable, which prompted me to make her 2nd attires look more "witch" like, and this year is no different. Her entrance will send chills down your spine.

MKARFFd.jpg

My 2nd longest tenured female character and longest standing rival of Heather. I actually stopped making her for a while during the PS3 days, but decided to give her new life when the PS4 games came out. Her gimmick was born of the old "angry black woman" trope, but I've since expanded it to where she's basically distrustful of EVERYONE, which also makes her one of the most treacherous heels in all of CAW. When face texturing became a thing, I originally wanted to base her off of actress Jasmine Guy, who in an episode of "A Different World" referred to herself as Big Sister Gorgeous One (where I got the nickname from) but felt that was too radical a change (Aunt Vivian Syndrome). I decided back in 2017...when I brought her back to use actress Sydelle Noel, best known for her role as Cherry Bang in the Netflix series "GLOW". The attire is just an adaptation of what she's worn since the PS3 days.

uAuR2wE.jpg

Daughter of one of my legends Pavlos Marstorius. Elder sister of my brothers characters Angelus and Legionarius. Current CAW Women's World champion. She came to creation in 2019 during my female character campaign. I needed a new, dominant heel character who wasn't a monster like Dominque or a Diva like Britanny. Playing off of the idea that Pavlos was a bit of a man-h0e in his late 20s and 30s...I decided to create the oldest of his offspring, and make it a female. Her brothers...the massive mountains of muscles they are...are cupcakes compared to Olympia, who is cold, calculating and cunning. Her attire is based on the pre-GM version of Sonya Deville, and her face texture base is of actress Angie Harmon.

h7upGh9.jpg

If my female characters had serial numbers, hers would #03. Paige was originally made in HCTP as a partner and ally of Heather as the team "Blond Ambition", and she's undergone SEVERAL overhauls over the years. Current day Paige is basically a hybrid of Carmella and Liv Morgan as far as her attire and persona is concerned, and her face texture is based on actress Margot Robbie. I'm DEFINITELY going to be revamping her 2nd attire, as it's really not appealing to me. I wanted to make it a one piece like she had last year, but for WHATEVER reason they removed Carmella's original one piece, but kept the 2nd leopard print version...so I had to go different. I may just go with a more old school Liv inspired look for the 2nd attire.

TxxzNZ4.jpg

The oldest of the Troy siblings. Paul "Pollux" Troy is known to the wrestling world as "The Master Manipulator", and along with brother Kaster form the team known as "The Regulators". Pollux's mountainous frame belies his technical prowess as wrestler. Like Helena, he was adapted from text based descriptions, where actor Ralf Moller was used as his reference. Naturally, that's who his face texture is based on. When Pollox was integrated into XWA, his handler and I altered his story a bit, making him the oldest and fiercest rival of Simon Fierhart. The 2 have cultivated the feud between the Troy and Fierhart families started by their legendary fathers Alex "Firebird" Fierhart and "Doctor O" Otto Troy in the 60s-70s. Now both older, and with rumors that Simon is on his final run, Pollux looks to settle the score with his old rival once and for all. Of note, as mentioned earlier...he's half brother of Ashley Diamond...who happens to be married to Ryan Fierhart. So yea, the family feud is definitely a nuanced one. (They were married before the revelation of Ashley's lineage though.)

61whJb6.jpg

One of my newest creations...sort of. The original version of Rosie was named Claire Harrex and made in 2018 as a knockoff Toni Storm. In 2019 I went a different direction with her design, making her a taller, leaner, athletic type. To match her frame, I made her face texture based on the statuesque actress/model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (And also changed her 1st name to Rosie). The prized pupil of Heather Fierhart, she and her mentor formed the 2nd incarnation of Blonde Ambition...with Paige eventually joining the fold to make it a stable.  Over the years, as she's grown in the business I've intentionally made every version of her a little better, stronger and more adept as a wrestler...to simulate her gradual evolution. This year's Rosie sees her using a few more high impact power moves and utilizing her height and length more. The attire is an variation of the look she's had since her redesign.

CJtfxmB.jpg

One of Simon's 2 children. Despite her brother Abel being older, she's been in wrestling far longer than him, Abel spending 13 years in the Marines and the Ghost Recon unit. Tall, powerful and deceptively fast, Simone's in-ring style is quite similar to her father's...save for her using a bit more power being a larger framed gal. Rather than use the original face texture I'd made for her based on actress Meryl Streep, I decided to use an AI generated face for her, as well as using AI generated logos. The end results I'm DEFINITELY satisfied with. The attire, like others...is a variation of previous looks from years past.

As always, you know the drill. Tags are CAW23 and OZCAW. The next batch of CAWS will include my 2 new "main characters", Isias "ICONYC" Obilor and Brutus Connovar. Looking forward to showing them off.

Love your work dude. Stuff looks great all around. I’m stoked to see Obilor since you started talking about his story awhile back, and can’t wait for Connovar either. Of course as I mentioned before I can’t wait for this years designs of Abel Fierhart, Jarret Caesar and Terry Ryan. They all were big players in my universe mode in 2k19 so I look forward to seeing your new characters as well as some of your legacy ones!

5 hours ago, Kontra16 said:

Love your work dude. Stuff looks great all around. I’m stoked to see Obilor since you started talking about his story awhile back, and can’t wait for Connovar either. Of course as I mentioned before I can’t wait for this years designs of Abel Fierhart, Jarret Caesar and Terry Ryan. They all were big players in my universe mode in 2k19 so I look forward to seeing your new characters as well as some of your legacy ones!

Since I'm just kinda aimlessly creating whoever on a whim, I'll go ahead and include Abel, Jarret and Terry in the next batch as well.

4 hours ago, judas priest superstar said:

Seeing and playing all these characters has been a blast. Is there any chance you can make Crystal and Emma in the next batch of uploads, if possible?

Yup. I gotcha.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, he's a big boy. Just felt like making him on a whim and getting him out in the wild. A "secret upload" if you will. But there's no secret here, I've got my next upload "pack" ready to go.

pChd9Jc.jpg

Eldest son of Simon Fierhart and retired "allegedly" Marine Raider and "Ghost". The character "Abel" has had many iterations. Originally he had a twin named Cain, but I scrapped that idea when I decided to shrink the Fierhart clan down a bit. I used to have an actual family tree posted, but that was like 10 years ago...that sh!t is long gone by now. Regardless, Abel has evolved and gone through numerous looks, but it was me deciding to create him in Ghost Recon: Breakpoint as the main character where I solidified his identity and history as to why he's been gone from wrestling. He joined the Marines at 21, right as his wrestling career had started, and has serve the country for over 12 years. (That's 3 enlistments.) During that time he rose in the ranks to becoming a Marine Raider, the USMC's SpecOps attachment, and later became on member of the Ghost Recon Battalion. So yea, he's a bit of a bad-ass. That's conveyed in how he fights. Unlike his father and sister, who are measured and calculating, Abel is a tank. He can deliver hurt, and absorb it as well. The attire is a variation of his original look, and his face texture and rear trunks logo are AI generated.

8X7Egr0.jpg

In Late 2021, I came up with an idea to bring about the official "next generation" of my federation. That idea would center around 2 new main characters. Lucas Connavor is one of those 2 characters. A product of "The Foundation" run by Jayson Jones, Connavor is brooding bruiser who idolized "The Red Devil" Tyson Terra and fashioned himself off of his "hero", though there's nothing heroic about him. His name is a play on the word "Carnivore" and as such, he's a feral, raging beast who can only be "controlled" by one person, a woman named Miren Hera, his "handler" who will play a pivotal role in his ongoing story. This is actually the 2nd version of the character. I made the original last year, but didn't release him because 2K23 was only a couple months away...and that version got scrapped because my brother Thr33x made a character that looked similar like who Connavor's original base was, Tyrus. I've got this thing against making characters that look similar to something my brother made...so I went back to the drawing board and came up with this, something more akin to Karrion Kross meets Brody King. Of not, his art assets aside from the text on his trunks are ALL AI generated. You'll also notice he's got a thing for mythical beasts, namely the Lovecraftian old God Cthulhu. That will play into his character a bit more down the road.

xV3XdL2.jpg

Anyone who's been following me over the last 15 years knows EXACTLY who this is, cuz I've been making her for as long. Holly was 1st created in the PS2 era, and is one of my oldest creations alongside Heather and Nicole. Her design philosophy? Make as UNATTRACTIVE a female character as possible. In fact, her entire reason for existing is I wanted to create a female character who was the exact opposite of the type of female characters that were being made at the time. This was back in the "Diva" days, which is where her nickname came from; The Anti-Diva. Obviously she's an anti-establishment Punk Rocker, with a penchant for violent outbursts...who absolutely HATES anything "pretty". This confuses most since she aligned herself with Britt Monroe, Callista Jay and Eve Williams to form the stable B.E.C.H. several years ago, and spends time teaming with Callista, the most "Diva" of the group. At this point, I just do whatever with her character-wise, though I've been playing around with a potential feud between her and Helena Troy...who is probably even more violent than her. That would require someone being a babyface, and I'm not above turning Holly face, which would be a 1st for her since I've made her. Her art assets are sourced from Google (same ones I've been using for years now) and her face texture is based on adult film actress Joslyn James.

MZn4YEy.jpg

My magnum opus. A character I've had in my brain the last 3 years. Every since I toyed around with the idea of "retiring" my long standing characters I've been brainstorming characters to replace them. Isias Obilor is main character of my new story. Originally "IO", I came up with name "IcONYC" because it has the letters I and O in it, as well as NYC, which is where he's from. Like stated above with Connavor, he's not only a product of The Foundation, he's Jay-J's star student. That's actually the base of his rivalry with Lucas...because HE was the #1 student in the school before Isias showed up. Obviously, there paths are going to cross in many ways as their stories progress, and I've got many short and long term ideas for him since he's the new #1 of my roster...or he will be once he secures some very key victories...which I plan on highlighting in future content. His text assets are originals made by me in PS, everything else is AI generated including his face texture.

X2BAHTZ.jpg

A character who exists solely because of inspiration of another, Jarret Caesar my answer to the LEGENDARY Alex Stryder. This year's version actually adds elements of one of my new fave wrestlers, Johnathan Gresham. "The Emperor" has become more driven and focused since his debut in 2019, having spent time under the tutelage of Pollux Troy as opposed to Dru Mercer, where he 1st learned his craft. Does this mean Jarret's a heel now? No. It just means the smile and wave type anymore. After being soundly routed by another Mercer student, Sean Trueth...Jarret finally understood that in order to survive against killers, he had to become one himself. So when the man once known as "Kodiak" approached him to teach him the ways of breaking men's will, he didn't refuse. His art assets are Google sourced, the text is made by me and his face texture is based off of decease actor Lee Thomas Young.

v0ZTRdR.jpg

Gonna be honest with you all, I really ain't got much backstory for Miren yet. She's brand spanking new...as I I literally made her 3 days ago. Since I knew Connavor was taking a more "Kross" persona I figured he was gonna need his own Scarlet...and admittedly I needed an excuse to make a character based on actress/model Gaia Weiss. Eventually I plan on transitioning her into a wrestler, but for now she serves as the "tamer" of the feral Connavor.

HYMmOm6.jpg

The reigning N-1 World champion 2 years running now, and the hardest hitter in my universe. Since turning his back on the fans and becoming "The Daimyo"...Rokuro Inoue has been on an undefeated streak that is the stuff of legend. Taking challengers on American and Japanese soil, he's solidified himself as one of Japan's most legendary wrestlers, up there with likes of his own mentor Masato Tennouji, Koga Kobayashi and Victory Musashi. Rokuro's design is a hybrid of Katsuyori Shibata and KENTA, 2 of my favorite Puro wrestlers. As such, he's all strong style...all the time. Over the years I've let his hair grow out, and this year he features a full beard as well. Like others, his art assets and face textures are AI generated, and text assets made by me in PS.

Bw4RUrZ.jpg

Folk from the E-Fed era may remember this lil' lass. She's another character who came from the text based fed I recruited talent from the MWCWF (Which stood for Midwest Championship Wrestling Federation). Tanden is a former MWCWF Women's champion, former XWA Diamond champion AND former PWE Women's champ. She's also the most heated of rivals with Helena Troy. When I put PWE on hiatus, her handler dropped off the map...and I hadn't touched the character since...until last year. I didn't release her because I wanted to wait for this year's game, and I made a few tweaks to the original look. Her nickname "Shorty Rock" comes from my brother Thr33x...because she's short AF. Smallest female on my roster in fact. But OBVIOUSLY what she lacks in size she makes up for in other areas. Tenacity, guts and a willingness to put her own body on the line...she's like a female Darby Allin. The skull assets were Google sourced, the text was homemade, the shirt graphic was AI generated and her face texture is based on actress Chloe-Grace Moretz.

FXyBBls.jpg

Terry Ryan, my resident "American Hero". Originally based on the character Terry Rogers from SNK fighting game "3 Count Bout", he's gone over many changes over the years. Current day Terry takes cues from Kurt Angle, Cody Rhodes and Captain America. Not much has changed in his design over the last couple years, as I've solidified his long term look and don't plan on changing it anytime soon. His art assets are the same ones I made back in 2019, and his face texture is based on actor Ryan Gosling.

Hashtags are of course CAW23 and OZCAW to find them. Heads up...Connavor, Holly, Iconyc and Jarret all use DLC. So if you don't have the Steiner Row pack you won't be able to get them. And no, I'm not making non-DLC edits for them.

I remember Tanden! She's got way more ink than I remember. But I guess 10 years passing is a good excuse to give her some lol. Speaking on the highlights, Connavor and Iconyc look incredible. I can't wait to see their stories start to unfold. And then there's Holly. Johnny Knuxx has a special place in his heart for Holly Wuddz. Ok, it's more like a hard place in his pants, but it's the thought that counts. Another solid batch of uploads from one of the original CAW OGs.