2K23 Adjusted Attributes

As I did for WWE2K20 I am going through wrestlers updating their attributes based on wrestler ratings elsewhere, my own perception and their current booking.

Notes: 
- Attributes are heavily influenced by ratings and the win % of each wrestler.
- As such, these are not intended to be 100% accurate and are meant to simulate perception (both by the company and fans) and booking more than actual talent.
- Most overalls should be between 70 and 90.
- Attributes have not been tested in game.
- There is no ETA on when all wrestlers will be completed.
- All attributes are calculated in a template I made using the above factors first and then adjusted using my own bias on certain categories.
- When each wrestler is finalised I will add them to a template CAW and upload to CC so you can copy their attributes over without needing to input them one by one. Steps Below.

A screenshot of the template:

Ht9eo5r.png

How to add the attributes to your superstar:
- Search CC for the hashtag "OutlawedAttributes" uploaded by either OutlawedGhostB#93430 or OutlawedGhostC#80919.
- Find and download the template CAWs with the name of the wrestlers you want.
- Goto "CREATIONS" -> "MOVE-SET" and choose the wrestler you want to update.
- Goto "COPY TO SUPERSTAR" -> "COPY FROM CUSTOM SUPERSTAR"
- Find and click the name of the wrestler you want to update.
- Unselect everything except "ATTRIBUTES".
- Click whatever button is assigned to "ACCEPT" on your platform.
- Go through any pop ups that appear and the attributes should now be updated.

Small Updates:

- Wrestlers up to Bret Hart are now finalised after various passes trying to balance my attribute workings with how they are done on game.

- "Recent Update" and "Next Update" have been added to the sheet so you can see if anything has changed recently.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone waiting for version 1, there is a small break in attribute updates while I migrate (and adjust) the current template I made in google sheets to a local site so I can update things more freely and hopefully no longer need to put each wrestler in game to see how they turn out like I do currently.

Edit: I haven't actually tested because I'm trying to get the site sorted but in the new example, if you lowered AJ's stats to 30 on everything then raise any attributes to the numbers stated he should be somewhere in the overall prediction (51-53).

For context the current sheets template looks like this (with the attributes under):

Zpkds2q.png

The new template will look like this: 

mwueYWF.png

As I come to the end of migrating the previously updated wrestlers to the new template (and am relatively happy with how it is working), I have updated the notes (see first post) and will be uploading template CAWs with the attributes for each wrestler to CC shortly so people can update them easier (steps in first post).

Archived