Izzy Uploaded! Aster Rose and Vic Bell Preview! Wrestle Guild. A2Q's Originals.

Aqfitz

I'm back again. Some might remember my old IWG OC's. IWG has rebranded into Wrestle Guild. 

The A2Q (The Amazing Austin Quinn)
tags are "A2Q" and "WrestleGuild"

Leader of the Q-Crew, his self help group, the A2Q refers to himself as a Golden God. A2Q is desperate for a big win, with his group showering him with positivity. Despite this support, A2Q still resorts to cheating and underhanded tactics to win.

ABWuZ4Z.png

Hunter Brody
tags are "A2Q" and "WrestleGuild"

Hunter Brody considers himself America's top patriot. Leading the faction called Brigade, he takes those that management threw to the side, and promises them that he will elevate them back to stardom. He runs a political campaign to take control of Wrestle Guild

qCbtmyA.png
peU547K.png

Elizabeth "Izzy" Black (PREVIEW)

Leader of the Underground Riot, the Pittsburgh brawler still remains in the spotlight of Wrestle Guild's women's division. While she may be getting older, she still has the fight in her. 

ko6zOi1.jpg

Appreciate the kind words everyone ??

I have a new Izzy preview. Everything about her is pretty much done. I just need to finish her left tattoo sleeve. I'm using on of the in-game tattoos as a place holder.

TDPdwpt.png

I have also uploaded the A2Q and Hunter Brody. Their tags are "A2Q" and "WrestleGuild"

• Aqfitz changed the title to A2Q and Hunter Brody UPLOADED! New Izzy Preview! Wrestle Guild. A2Q's Originals.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been a while folks. Got some updates. Izzy is now uploaded I completely redid all of her tats and am finally really happy with how they turned out. Tags are Wrestle Guild and A2Q

wVj6UOH.jpg

Also I have some previews for my next two CAWS. 

Aster Rose, The Spiritual Sensation, arrives to Wrestle Guild

mZxVOdm.png

DSjAH6w.png

Vic Bell has never really had a good showing in the former IWG. He hopes to turn his luck around in Wrestle Guild

ok0q3fY.png

Aster Rose is done aside from the moveset. I might see about making another attire for him that isn't just a recolor. Vic needs a bit more work but I am very happy to see where he is now. After Rose and Vic, it's time to start Aubin

• Aqfitz changed the title to Izzy Uploaded! Aster Rose and Vic Bell Preview! Wrestle Guild. A2Q's Originals.

Archived