2K23 KSW Diva Creations - Major Updates: Daffney, Vickie, Trinity + More

Hi all, back at it again with Diva creations for 2k23. To reintroduce myself, I was formerly on here as "ScheiBe." I currently do not have a planned list however, I am currently working on the following Divas: Debra, Jacqueline, The Kat, Ivory and Terri. 

All uploads to Community Creations will be tagged with "KSWDIVAS" for easier searching.

UPLOADED:
NEW as of 10/5/23:

CAW-Daff.png
CAW-VG.png
CAW-trin.png
CAW-TORI.png
CAW-kat.png
CAW-MJ.png
CAW-rOSA.png
CAW-DM.png

Melina:

CAW-Melina.png
F2-Vp-Y-a-AAAUv-WA.jpg
F2-Vn-RLGag-AA8-Mp-V.jpg
F2-Vq0-Jxbs-AAv9-Hq.jpg

Mae Young & Moolah (Includes 4 attires each)

CAW-MYMoolah.png
F2944-Eta-EAAN8-ZP.jpg
F294-OHrbo-AAnzfi.jpg
F291y-Bja-MAAv-Ur-T.jpg
F290j-Ura0-AEJr-Gj.jpg
F29y-Uefb0-Ac-Vr-Cx.jpg

Cherry (Includes  4 Attires)

CHERRY-MAIN.png
F2p-Li-KEbg-AM5yek.jpg
F2o-c-Z8bc-AA80-R0.jpg
F2m-B8-O7a-QAAz-Mol.jpg
F2p-K1-NQbg-AQy-C4c.jpg

Candice Michelle (Includes 3 attires)

CAW-CM.png
F1ww-JU5a-QAIASC.jpg
F1wyr-Oag-AAZcb-M.jpg
F1wva-FBak-AEe-Tv.jpg

Christy Hemme (Includes 4 attires)

CAW-CH.png

Joy Giovanni: (Includes 3 attires)

CAW-JG.png

Amy Weber:

CAW-AM.png

Jillian Hall: (Includes 4 attires)

J-CAWS.png

Victoria:

V-CAWS.png

Linda McMahon:

linda-M-caws.png

Kristal Marshall :

KM-CAWS.png

Ashley Massaro: (Includes 3 Attires)

ASH-CAWS.png

Katie Lea Burchil:

KATIE-TEMPLATE.png

Ariel:

ARIEL-CAW.png

ARCHIVED:

Nidia: Includes 4 attires

caws-main.png

Torrie Wilson: Includes 4 attires

caws-main.png

Miss Jackie & Rico:

TAGS: Miss Jackie, Rico, Charlie, KSWDIVAS
Fus-Gu-Rma-EAAzc-Pk.jpg
Fus-Gy-U0ak-AM-756.jpg

Cherry:

caws-cherry.png

Shaniqua:

caws-shaniqua.png

THE KAT: (Includes 4 attire choices)

caws-kat2.pngcaws-kat.png

IVORY: (Includes 4 attire choices)

caws-main2.png
caws-main.png

LUNA:

caws-main.png

JACQUELINE:

caws-main.png

SHARMELL:

caws-main.png

DEBRA:

caws1.png

TERRI:

cawsterri.png

JAZZ:

cawsjazz.png

Edited by KingSolitaryWolf

• KingSolitaryWolf changed the title to KSW Diva Creations - 2K23 (Jazz, Debra, Terri Uploaded!)
3 hours ago, WNX said:

I don't know how I feel about Jazz being as cute as she is 🤔

Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing what you pump out

Lets be honest, she's always been cute lol. 

Thank you! Had a last minute urge to work on Luna, so currently working on her. 

Edited by KingSolitaryWolf

• KingSolitaryWolf changed the title to KSW Diva Creations - 2K23 (Luna, Sharmell and Jacqueline previews!)
On 3/22/2023 at 3:21 PM, Dagameplayer said:

Never seen Jazz look so happy lol. Love the caw, but I think itll look better to piss her off a bit. 

Haha, appreciate it. It must be the pose. 

Updated post with new previews. Working on last minute details and will have all three uploaded by tomorrow. 

• KingSolitaryWolf changed the title to KSW Diva Creations - 2K23 (Luna, Sharmell and Jacqueline Uploaded!)
  • KingSolitaryWolf changed the title to KSW Diva Creations - 2K23 (Ivory Uploaded 3/30! + Luna, Sharmell and Jacqueline Uploaded!)
  • KingSolitaryWolf changed the title to KSW Diva Creations - 2K23 (The Kat Uploaded(4/2), Ivory Uploaded + More)
  • KingSolitaryWolf changed the title to KSW Diva Creations - 2K23 (Shaniqua + Cherry Uploaded! (4/10), The Kat Uploaded + More)

I love coming back every year and seeing Shaniqua in this topic. It still blows my mind that anybody even makes her and she's always one of my favorites from your list.

• KingSolitaryWolf changed the title to KSW Diva Creations - 2K23 (Rico & Miss Jackie Uploaded 4/27, Cherry + More)
On 4/10/2023 at 10:34 PM, WNX said:

I love coming back every year and seeing Shaniqua in this topic. It still blows my mind that anybody even makes her and she's always one of my favorites from your list.

Appreciate it! I enjoy making it. She's very underrated when it comes to creations.

On 4/11/2023 at 8:56 AM, Wizard of thay said:

Aweso,e caws.

Thank you!

For any Rico/Miss Jackie fans, I've uploaded them to CC.

• KingSolitaryWolf changed the title to KSW Diva Creations - 2K23 (Nidia & Torrie Wilson Uploaded 5/9, Rico & Miss Jackie Uploaded + More)
  • KingSolitaryWolf changed the title to KSW Diva Creations - 2K23 (Ariel UPLOADED 5/22, Nidia & Torrie Wilson + More)
  • KingSolitaryWolf changed the title to KSW Diva Creations - 2K23 (Katie Lea Burchill UPLOADED 6/1, Ariel + More)
  • KingSolitaryWolf changed the title to KSW Diva Creations - 2K23 (Linda McMahon, Kristal Marshall, Ashley Massaro UPLOADED! 6/17 + More)
  • KingSolitaryWolf changed the title to KSW Diva Creations - 2K23 (Victoria UPLOADED! 7/3, Linda McMahon, Ashley Massaro + More)
  • KingSolitaryWolf changed the title to KSW Diva Creations - 2K23 (Jillian Hall UPLOADED! 7/7, Victoria UPLOADED! 7/3, Linda McMahon + More)
  • KingSolitaryWolf changed the title to KSW Diva Creations - 2K23 (Joy Giovanni & Amy Weber UPLOADED! 7/14, Jillian Hall, Victoria + More)
  • KingSolitaryWolf changed the title to KSW Diva Creations - 2K23 (Christy Hemme UPLOADED! 7/17, Joy Giovanni & Amy Weber UPLOADED! 7/14 + More)

Man, I use to love me some Joy. That CAW doesn't immediately trigger any memories right away but I do like it, she's cute. Damn good Christy as well

• KingSolitaryWolf changed the title to KSW Diva Creations - 2K23 (Candice Michelle UPLOADED 7/24! Christy Hemme & Joy Giovanni + More)
On 7/18/2023 at 4:13 PM, WNX said:

Man, I use to love me some Joy. That CAW doesn't immediately trigger any memories right away but I do like it, she's cute. Damn good Christy as well

I randomly found myself watching Joy videos on Youtube and just had an urge to create her, haha. Appreciate the compliments, I think Christy is my favorite creation so far. 

Just uploaded my Candice Michelle creation to CC.

• KingSolitaryWolf changed the title to 2K23 KSW Diva Creations - Major Updates: Daffney, Vickie, Trinity + More