Edge Sangral's Attire & Render Factory - Now Online: Kurt Angle TNA '07 Flame/Fire Attire with newly created textures | RVD WM 22 / No Mercy 02 Attires

Every year I try to make some time and want to add something to the CAW community like back in the old days a few gens ago. But I rarely have the time for this. But this year I finally try to add a few things for real. I saw almost no one has created RVD attires yet so I started to do some.

Put together the WM 22 and No Mercy 02 attire as precisely as possible and to make them as good as possible. Especially aligning the yellow one perfectly and trying to make the straps nicely fitting to the texture took me quite a while...... But these 2 are now ready to go. WM 22 render included.

THODcx.png

Tags: RVD, robvandam, Sangral

I also uploaded several Render pictures for RVD, Cody, Edge, Brie Bella, Ciampa etc. always perfectly scaled in the best picture quality possible. I try to avoid uploading blurry or not native render, for the best experience possible. 

Preview:

Kurt Angle TNA '07 Fire attire.

TeALjT.png

TeAMdb.png

Will rework the back texture of him and try to add the missing stars and I'm thinking about changing the attire material, I need your advise.

With standard attire material it looks great and accurate, but a few tiny things are looking through the material.

TeWj0Z.png

Same on the left side, but nothing on his back. I could switch up the material and it would be gone, but I'm not sure, I feel that looks less good, what do you think?

TeW0qP.png

In the match you can't really recognize this at all anyway so changing would be unnecessary. ?

• CM_EDGE changed the title to Edge Sangral's Attire & Render Factory - Preview: Kurt Angle TNA '07 Flame/Fire Attire | Up Now RVD WM 22 / No Mercy 02
  • CM_EDGE changed the title to Edge Sangral's Attire & Render Factory - Now Online: Kurt Angle TNA '07 Flame/Fire Attire with newly created textures | RVD WM 22 / No Mercy 02 Attires

Archived