Your WWE 2K23 Screenshots/Videos

Jeb ★

• Jeb ★ changed the title to Your WWE 2K23 Screenshots/Videos
  • Jeb ★ pinned and unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I really wanna take action shots but the highlight reel camera is so slow this year I don't even wanna bother lol. Unless there's an option I'm missing to move it quicker

8PKQ8dY.jpg
xI9rAh6.jpg
096Hfi5.jpg
zpcUKzg.jpg
E7GUhwr.jpg
8AZ3vps.jpg

Random MyRise screenshots (spoilers?)

gPLa9gY.jpg
jdo3cbZ.jpg
j9w2LQ2.jpg
XD2jsBQ.jpg
8VMgW8a.jpg
eANmo29.jpg
dAmpVtG.jpg

22 hours ago, Jeb ? said:

I really wanna take action shots but the highlight reel camera is so slow this year I don't even wanna bother lol. Unless there's an option I'm missing to move it quicker

Not sure what you mean.

The camera itself...or like the speed of fast-forwarding to the place the action occurs? - I never found the camera movement to be bad. Just go into free roam mode and it moves pretty freely. But, yeah...moving back and forth through time to reach the actual segment you want feels pretty slow. Can't be helped, I guess.

Also, I guess maybe the speed of things doesn't bother me too much...because I take a lot of photos in real life, and I do that with a legit DSLR...so I always take time to compose my shots, and manually focus, and all that stuff that naturally takes time. So...maybe it is slow in the game and I just don't notice because I'm used to doing it already. Lol

I meant the free roam mode camera, but I went into it again today and it actually felt fine lmao. I think I have a good amount of updated attires and caws downloaded now so I'll probably be more inclined to take action shots now

Archived