Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same shit with psycho sally vs gigi dolin.

I beat her to a pulp only for her to stand up hit a finisher, go into a slapping contest and immediately hit another finisher because her empty bar got filled up immediately.

Utter bullshit and a good way to ruin our myrise experience by giving the opponents unfair advantages.

I would understand it if it were a story driven defeat that doesn't leave me a other option because it serves the storyline but thats not the case. The only reason they did it is to force people redo and replay myrise like countless times in the hope they will overcome this cheating somehow and unlock something by winning a match or be able to continue what would had came next after that instead of getting cut. Seriously? Keep it! This isnt challenging, it is frustrating. 

On 3/13/2024 at 3:13 AM, Saturi said:

Unfortunately not.

Another thing is that we can create sign but can't delete them at all.

On the top of that if you want to delete a superstar by selecting the option to delete them with all their custom images included the game crashes.

Yeah I’ve experienced that crashing bug when trying to delete from caw mode.  The good news is that the deletion utility works much faster this year. 
also to anyone uploading caws. Avoid uploading crowd signs as it will stop the download process if they are uploaded with the creation. It was a great feature to add but I saw it having issues. 

I don't understand how Universe mode is so damn buggy considering they've touched almost NOTHING whatsoever about it. They didn't even bother trying to fix the booking, it still books world title matches as second from the top on PPVs and makes a random womans rivalry the main event every time.

Hey 2K, how about giving us the ability to switch match order without recreating matches in edit matches.

Edited by CROSS-Out

So, it appears we can't change the color of the barricades in CAA? We can add logos but the colour itself isn't an option.

Also can't change rope colours individually. The options there but even trying to change just middle ropes for instance still changes all of them.

Seriously, *censored*ing pay me to playtest your goddamned game, at least then these *censored*ing bugs would get caught.

Not really a bug so much as a consequence of the dumbed down match flow, but multiman matches, ina ddition to suffering heavily from no one staying down, has the AI absolutely abuse running attacks constantly; to an insanely frustrating degree. Multiman matches used to be fun, it's a shame to see them become this.

----

Also. Did they use 2K22 as their basis for this game instead of 2K23? Because im seeing a lot of bugs from 2K22 that were fixed in 2K23 make a resurgence.

Edited by CROSS-Out

So uhh... my custom entrance doesn't work on my CAW if i use my alternate attire. it just defaults to alpha omega.

Are you *censored*ing kidding me, 2K?

Edited by CROSS-Out

3 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

So uhh... my custom entrance doesn't work on my CAW if i use my alternate attire. it just defaults to alpha omega.

Yeah this was happening before the patch. It’s using the intro for the whole entrance 

3 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Been a thing since the game came out, far as I know. Patching it has got to be in the plans.

1 hour ago, A N T I - said:

Been a thing since the game came out, far as I know. Patching it has got to be in the plans.

Im not so sure, there's a lot of things historically I would've thought would be in patch plans and never got fixed. Hope so though. There's no way a bug like that made it through QA.

1 hour ago, CROSS-Out said:

Im not so sure, there's a lot of things historically I would've thought would be in patch plans and never got fixed. Hope so though. There's no way a bug like that made it through QA.

I made a Sable early on and the 2nd attire’s entrance was always just Stephanie McMahon’s.

Small bug, will probably get ignored by everyone because its almost unseeable, but if you use the one new hairstyle that everyone is using for Kenny Omega CAWs, it puts a lighting clashing bug on the CAWs face from certain angles reminiscient of the lighting bugs on CAWs from 2K20.

Can be seen here, where the lighting on the forehead abruptly cuts off; this does not happen with other hairstyles.

lhjLh5O.png

Edited by CROSS-Out

On 3/27/2024 at 2:10 AM, CROSS-Out said:

The said they fixed the lighting on custom entrances not working but.. well, no they didn't.

Yeah and I think the logo system is still glitched to where if you have used space around the 290 mb mark it thinks you’re out of space 

When editing participants for a gauntlet match, it won't actually let you select anyone with multiple attires. Once you pick the attire it just sends you back to the menu without adding them.

You can get around this by selecting wrestlers one at a time instead of in bulk.

Edited by CROSS-Out

On 3/18/2024 at 6:11 AM, CROSS-Out said:

Also. Did they use 2K22 as their basis for this game instead of 2K23? Because im seeing a lot of bugs from 2K22 that were fixed in 2K23 make a resurgence.

Yeah. 2K does this to keep up with the yearly launch windows, by using the prior year's base for the year afterwards.

2K20 was built off 2K18, 2K19 was 2K17, and so forth.

And I've hit my own share of glitches as well.

-insufficient free space (when I only have 160 MB out of 900+ used)

-images getting replaced/misappropriated on other CAWS/creations (which leads to me having to delete almost everything affected by it time and time again)

I think those two problems are related in a way...IIRC, didn't someone say that the file system this year was changed?

The whole female myrise storyline is SO repetitive. Everytime you think you are friends with someone they always find a reason to become your enemy showing that they don't really put any real effort to write something decent but rather typical generic stuff.

Anyway, when we have to face liv morgan 1vs1 after her entrance when the match is about to begin, my caw all of sudden was half in the ring while her legts and bottom part of her body under the ring. Then when I tried to move her she glitched next to the ring so I could at least enter the ring and do the match.

In the match of my caw with john cena as my partner against liv and the miz, when at one point liv tried to pin me both men enter the ring and then cena got stuck inside the ring facing the corner until the ref count him out and I lost the match.

At least I was able to restart this match and finish it the way it wanted me (cena pinning the miz) which is something that unfortunately wasn't possible in the other cases I had posted before.

1 hour ago, Saturi said:

The whole female myrise storyline is SO repetitive. Everytime you think you are friends with someone they always find a reason to become your enemy showing that they don't really put any real effort to write something decent but rather typical generic stuff.

This is a problem with MyRise in general. Sorry, 2K, but you're just.. not good writers.

I keep having this issue where at the start of a match, my caw will teleport up into the air for a moment. It always happens with one specific caw so I'm guessing it's related to a move I have set or something.