Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

1 hour ago, X-zero said:

It is fine now but it was actually in the create of moveset section. A few moves were showing the wrong move. Next time I looked at the section it was fine though.

Were you perhaps trying to play in Universe Mode? There is a bug that causes changes to movesets to not translate to universe even if you set them to copy to it.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was getting ready to eventually start playing Universe Mode but my question is that I wanna know is it safe to play Universe Mode now? I been hearing about bugs and issues but I didn't know exactly what they were. If there's complications I can just focus on exhibition mode. What's been happening really?

On 5/28/2023 at 6:10 PM, CROSS-Out said:

Were you perhaps trying to play in Universe Mode? There is a bug that causes changes to movesets to not translate to universe even if you set them to copy to it.

Nope it wasn't inside a match and only recently started universe mode.

Which brings me to another bug. After changing the material on piece on someone who was in Superstar universe mode I keep getting infinite loading screen so had to delete the save.

17 hours ago, maskedmaniac said:

So universe mode is bugged? I was just gonna start a universe with my roster after years of not touching that mode.

There’s issues, main ones being storyline cut scenes are hit and miss, sometimes they work, other times it will freeze, kick you back to the show menu and then play the audio of the cut scene over your show menu… nice. 

The other being you mostly have to delete the AI matches and put your own in all the time. First, if two people are in a rivalry, the game will still put them in a match against one another… every. Single. Week. 

Second, it loves nothing more than putting one half of a tag team in a singles match, yet still putting the other member in a tag match, so nearly every show you can end up with for e.g. a singles match between Man.soor Vs Jinder, and that being followed by The steiners vs Ma.ce and errrr Goldberg. 

Universe mode is, unfortunately, never going to work properly as it is. I am of the opinion that even if you were to fix every single bug with it, it's still too stagnant in its current form. It requires a complete rewrite.

Setting the springboard swanton bomb as a signature causes the prompt for it to never appear.

Scratch that, it appears to be an issue with all springboards from the outside to a grounded opponent; including the springboard 630 senton. They can be hit but the placement needed appears to be buggy and misaligned.

Edited by CROSS-Out

Has anybody noticed that the camera on create-a-championship mode is complete ass?  Let's say you put a relief logo on the strap.  You want to put it on the right side.  Everything is going fine.  But when you go to color it, the camera jumps all the way to the left, and cannot be moved at all.  So you can't see wtf you're even doing.  You also can't rotate the camera around to the backside of the belt when you're putting anything on the strap.

Rey Mysterio Jr. Starrcade 96 comes out with the black eye makeup.  But when you actually edit the attire, the eye makeup is gone.  So I guess I'm going to see what happens if I "edit" the attire, leave it exactly the same and save it.

New patch, did not fix superkick 4 nor the flickering caw faces bug. Ffs. Leather material still seems to be having issues as well.

Edited by CROSS-Out

I've been asking myself the same thing about moves that are still in slow motion, like the regal cutter and swinging TKO.

The animation for the rope hung flatliner appears to have become unsynced properly.

Edited by CROSS-Out

On 6/13/2023 at 9:13 PM, CROSS-Out said:

I've been asking myself the same thing about moves that are still in slow motion, like the regal cutter and swinging TKO.

The animation for the rope hung flatliner appears to have become unsynced properly.

Yet they have a huge hard on for patching MYCRAPTION. The mind boggles.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there something I do wrong with the deletion utility when I delete stuff? I erased some custom trons I had who were a couple megabytes in size and at the bottom of the screen it says like after I delete them I shall be at 913 mb out of 922 but when I delete them it stays at like 920 mb.

Noticing tired animations triggering even when they shouldn't. Also I really wish they'd fix that weird shifting position bug after certain pins.

Edited by CROSS-Out

Not a bug but I still want to know why certain moves are assigned an impact sound effect that is way quieter than it should be for that move, like the high angle exploder suplex or the Jumping TKO. Even the new KOD 2 suffers from this issue.

Anyone else find that deleting unused images actually sometimes deletes actual caws? 

That, and deleting images causing CAW pictures to be the yellow ! Sign, which when you change it to another picture doesn’t work, and it won’t let you use the standard menu screen pose… instead you get the choice between the yellow ! Or a literal blank space, the wrestlers name appears with literally no picture of them at all 🤷🏻‍♂️

Vader's WCW entrance is in the game as Mastodon 1 (Why not Vader 2??), BUT there's a couple of weird issues with the helmet pyro.

1. It's the wrong pyro. It's sparks instead of smoke.

2. After Vader is in the ring, there's a bunch of explosions going off.

I'm sure 2K's solution to this for 2K24 will be to simply remove the big man from the game.