Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont envy those who have to work on the Patches.
It must be frustrating to work on a Super Old game engine that breaks at a different place while you try to fix something at one place.

On that i dont even wanna knock them too hard, they dont have it easy trying to fix a game that runs on something that is already full of bandages.

But i cant deny, there is some comedy to be found.
The patch fixed the emboss feature, a feature that should work since day 1...but to do so, they had to remove the creases in clothing...which also should have been a day 1 thing.
You cant make stuff like this up.

10 hours ago, XWF1000 said:

How can a game crash when you DELETE A CAW?!! THAT IS BULL****!! How are we supposed to get rid of them to have room for new CAWS & New images if that keeps happening? 

bro exactly! after the 4th crash it FINALLY let me delete them 🙃🙃🙃 and i also noticed that when you try to go and edit one it glitches too and won’t let you select the option until you back out and try to do it again. ahhhhh 2K 😍

Placing text on a caw item and embossing it tends to have the embossing appear on other spots on the item (IE placing text on the back of a jacket and embossing it could also have that text appearing on the front of the jacket).

Also, anyone else having an issue where crowd noise just.. turns off, during victories?

Edited by CROSS-Out

• 2 weeks later...

Update on the inverted Phoenix: It looks like while the animation for pinning is still broken and missing shake in CAM, it is applying it in-match. Either that or im way to tired and hallucinating it.

Anyone else is annoyied to death with the favorite creators appearing on the list even after we deleted them like 20 times?

Most of all about the fact that they are only in the list as a name that if you select them to see their creations they won't show up and it will load the main page with all creations instead?

Man...they need to fix the filters for the created arenas. I remember absolutely loving the "old vhs" and 80's/90's filters in past games. Had a lot of fun with an FMW arena that used the vhs filter. But it is absolutely atrocious in 2k23. The pattern of the filter is so obvious and obtrusive. It just looks like there is an actual problem with my television. Looks nothing like an old tv, and more like a broken modern tv.

As an additional to that, I want the one time filter we had in 2K19 for cel-shading back. Why on earth that was in one single game, I cannot possibly understand.

As of the latest patch, the flickering CAW faces bug is still unfixed. I am, however, starting to think it has something to do with entrance pyro.

Also they broke the leather material. And for some reason, the glitter material is applying a rainbow effect now.

Edited by CROSS-Out

41 minutes ago, Mr.Dreadful said:

game crashes during Royal Rumble matches in exhibition. this happening to anyone else?

nevermind. it was Status's Alexa Bliss '20 model that was causing the crash.

I saw reports on the subreddits for wwe games that the new patch introduced a frustrating delay on standing finishers when opponents are groggy and after checking it myself, yeah there is a noticeable delay that wasn't there before.

After the last patch I went into the GM mode, created me against 3 CPUs, did the draft and right after the draft was done for everyone, the game crashed.

I restarted, went to load the saved GM mode and it crashed again. -.-

Frustrating!

CORRECTION: GM Mode works if you set the Game Difficulty and AI Difficulty on Easy!

If you select AI Ease and Game Difficulty Normal then it crashes after the Draft is done and the Hall of Fame Page with the Infos appears.

Edited by Saturi

I’m stuck in myrise, the legacy one, I’m at the chapter where you feud with Bayley over some energy drink sponsorship and I have to talk to Tom before a match and he says be careful with those energy drinks and I can choose the option to say I’m gonna drink 2, one or no cans before the match and whichever one I choose and press continue it doesn’t load the match instead I’m taken back to the title screen. Anyone ever had this? I can’t continue the story and talking to Tom is the only option I have.

6 hours ago, DoubleD said:

I’m stuck in myrise, the legacy one, I’m at the chapter where you feud with Bayley over some energy drink sponsorship and I have to talk to Tom before a match and he says be careful with those energy drinks and I can choose the option to say I’m gonna drink 2, one or no cans before the match and whichever one I choose and press continue it doesn’t load the match instead I’m taken back to the title screen. Anyone ever had this? I can’t continue the story and talking to Tom is the only option I have.

The bug probably came through the latest update because I did it before twice and it worked.

I tried loading myrise and it worked! 

i have another issue with the game, one of my caws got deleted and I tried downloading it again but the game said I don’t have enough space. I delete a couple of things but it still says I have 921 of 922 mb used. How do I make it work

I finally managed to redownload my caw, I edited him a little then I saved and he disappeared…. Went to try downloading him again it said it’s already downloaded in my game…. So we can’t have 100 caws anymore? 

Edited by DoubleD

18 hours ago, X-zero said:

Not sure if it was last patch but a lot of moves seemed to be replaced with a double knee facebuster like stalled suplex 1.

Is your weight detection triggering?

Tables and ladders I set up keep falling over on their own any time i pick someone up nearby. It's like this damn game fights you on every concievable level the second it detects you trying to set up ANYTHING half-way decently cool.

Edited by CROSS-Out

2 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Tables and ladders I set up keep falling over on their own any time i pick someone up nearby. It's like this damn game fights you on every concievable level the second it detects you trying to set up ANYTHING half-way decently cool.

I *censored*ing hate that. The mind boggles as to why they haven't fixed that yet.

Universe mode cut scenes are really broken, after the match it freezes on one screen, the commentary for the cut scene starts playing over the top but your taken to the match menu with the commentary just randomly over the top. 

Honestly I’ve never known a company  to put out games that just do t work as much as 2k.

On 5/23/2023 at 3:36 PM, CROSS-Out said:

Is your weight detection triggering?

It is fine now but it was actually in the create of moveset section. A few moves were showing the wrong move. Next time I looked at the section it was fine though.