Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

8 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Hasn’t crashed for me in caw mode as of yet and I’ve spent like all my time there thus far. My issue is with the glitched image limit everyone is dealing with. 

little tip if the image glitch happens and you have more points to use just save it and back out and load the caw up and you will be able to bypass it 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, WWEADDICT4LIFE said:

little tip if the image glitch happens and you have more points to use just save it and back out and load the caw up and you will be able to bypass it 

Oh I know. I did that and when I load up again it’s still 3 points below the limit, which means I still can’t add any designs no matter what I do. Annoying.

Tried everything and this game will NOT let me upload the custom title I made. 

It only shows me two belts available for upload, and they are belts that I downloaded from CC (hence, they are not mine...and I do not want to upload them). Why will it not show me the belt that I actually created when I go to upload options?

Was gonna upload my DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight championship for people...

828664487_WWE2K23forXboxSeriesXS(6).thumb.png.5b1e16554a37c03f8690b3d1dc78bd08.png

so i dont know if anyone has had this problem or even noticed at all................

so for all caws ive downloaded ive changed the move sets and attributes however they seem to randomly change back to what they had been when first downloaded, so some have 75 or 100 for there attributes a small thing but very annoying,

other than that the game play has been great, custom rings are messed up, from lighting to turnbuckles or just messed up logos etc.

the first few days of play i had tone of crashes when moving or looking up custom logos when creating caws.

ive not played enough to run into more bugs etc, but 3rd time redoing movesets and stats and im fed up now lol

51 minutes ago, T.JnWo4life said:

so i dont know if anyone has had this problem or even noticed at all................

so for all caws ive downloaded ive changed the move sets and attributes however they seem to randomly change back to what they had been when first downloaded, so some have 75 or 100 for there attributes a small thing but very annoying,

other than that the game play has been great, custom rings are messed up, from lighting to turnbuckles or just messed up logos etc.

the first few days of play i had tone of crashes when moving or looking up custom logos when creating caws.

ive not played enough to run into more bugs etc, but 3rd time redoing movesets and stats and im fed up now lol

It’s a glitch throughout the entire game annoyingly, happens with the on disk wrestlers too, especially in universe.

Something is happening with lighting and shadows now. Tried to play a MyFaction 4vs4 and it was so buggy with weird shadows and flickering lights that the game slowed down and was unplayable. Then went and tried a 1vs1 normal Exhibition, and it was playable...but, the lighting was still flickering really weird and really annoying. Guess I'll close out the game entirely and reboot, and see if it's still happening...

Closed out the game and rebooted. Problem solved. Very weird.

Edited by Generations

Is anyone else having problems where if you dont have an internet connection your downloaded belts just don't show up on the title management page ? I cant even defend Championships I have on my system bc it won't register that they are there even if i make my own title it doesnt show up unless im connected to the internet the last game made it so i couldnt have a character with a custom image holding ANY championship unless i was connected to the internet the champ would dissapear from the select screen

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2023 at 10:22 PM, Dgribble said:

Is anyone else having problems where if you dont have an internet connection your downloaded belts just don't show up on the title management page ? I cant even defend Championships I have on my system bc it won't register that they are there even if i make my own title it doesnt show up unless im connected to the internet the last game made it so i couldnt have a character with a custom image holding ANY championship unless i was connected to the internet the champ would dissapear from the select screen

Yes my friend had this.

Belts reappeared when he re-got Internet access

I've had the AI for the referee break multiple times on the punt kick, and run in the way to get hit by it instead.

Also im sure others have mentioned this bug, but I can't get referees to show up in custom arenas.

Edit: AAAAAND the game crashed again during CAW creation. Despite them claiming they fixed that. I friggin give up.

Edited by CROSS-Out

On 4/11/2023 at 5:50 AM, CROSS-Out said:

I've had the AI for the referee break multiple times on the punt kick, and run in the way to get hit by it instead.

Also im sure others have mentioned this bug, but I can't get referees to show up in custom arenas.

Edit: AAAAAND the game crashed again during CAW creation. Despite them claiming they fixed that. I friggin give up.

Yup. Crashed 3 times today when I was trying to make a new CAW! They need to get their finger out their ass and fix the BIG issues. *Censored* My Faction.

21 hours ago, Graeme Jones said:

Yup. Crashed 3 times today when I was trying to make a new CAW! They need to get their finger out their ass and fix the BIG issues. *Censored* My Faction.

You're not wrong.

Wont Happen.jpg

Was playing universe mode and downloaded some custom attires for about 7 or 8 superstars and went back into universe mode to find that over half the roster is greyed out and not allowing me to select to play as them and giving no reason as to why that is. Anybody able to help? 

So, with the patch and the DLC released today both installed, I can safely say the following moves are still broken in some way, at least in CAM

Inverted Phoenix Splash (no screen shake effect on pin combo)

Superkick 4 (impact does not work properly)

Straight Jacket Neckbreaker 2 (slow motion halfway through move)

Swinging TKO (slow motion)

Swanton Bomb 3 (not broken but the game claims its a new move and the impact was not working prior to installing the dlc pack but after installing the patch)

Slingshot Lariat (love that we got a buckshot lariat, buuuut it appears to have no sound effect to it at all)

Spin Kick 1 (this move works bit was given a stagger animation it didn't have in previous years, and for some reason if you use its pin combo, the wrestlers position adjusts very awkwardly after the canned animation finishes)

Spinning Back Hand (still can't be used as a signature or finisher)

Ludwig Kaisers snapmare & Penalty Kick 3 (not selectable in cam at all, only usable by copying over his signatures)

Running Blockbuster (not broken but animation seems oddly choppy compared to how it looked prior to 2K22)

Rack Attack 2.0 (slight slow motion)

Inverted Neckbreaker (arm doesn't hook head properly)

Inverted DDT 3 (well.. just look at it, lol)

And finally not really an issue, I do want to mention that it seems like a ton of springboard moves require the opponent to be unnaturally close to the ropes you use in order for the prompt to show up when using them as a sig or finisher. For instance, the (older) Slingshot Lariat which I had to remove as a signature for a caw I was working on because the opponent had to be so close to the ropes for me to get the prompt to use it that it made the animation itself look unnatural.

That all said of course I'm still extremely happy we got a patch addressing some of the issues at all that I had with moves, and hope some if not all of these can be addressed in the future at some point.

I recognize not everyone might have an eye for smaller details that I do when it comes to move animations and I got a little tired of thinking somewhere in the back of my mind that I might just be crazy when it comes to my comparison of the spin kick/black mass from 2K19 to 2K23, so I decided to make a quick video directly comparing the two animations.

You can clearly see some kind of change has been made from the original animation in 2K19 (which I personally think is superior in terms of the animation itself) and 2K23, where the animation in 2K23 (and 2K22 for that matter) seems to have the hitter stagger even after successfully landing the kick. You can also see on the 2K23 version the bug I was referring to on the pin combo where it weirdly shifts in position once the canned animation finishes.

For the most part it is the same animation, I just find it fascinating and curious as to what caused the animation change at the end of the kick.

Edited by CROSS-Out