Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently when you save the referee for a show in universe it's not saving. For my Dynamite show I selected old school female ref. But when I leave universe and go back into it the show just has the default ref that it was set at, even though if you go into the show it still says the one I picked.

Not a huge thing but, for Sarray’s pre match warmup taunt, the camera never cuts to you, it cuts straight to your opponent and then the match starts. It’s been an issue since 2K22. I give that warmup taunt to most joshis because it’s what they do. Sad I rarely get to see them do it because of this.

This is my 1st time on this Topic & have to be Honest, I'm shocked by the Bugs & Glitches that these people found in the game. Haven't tried Universe Mode yet but after reading the comments, WOW! There's going to be problems but may have to adjust. May have to avoid Kevin Nash this year due to the comment of Attire Issues with him. Have some issues with the game. The one that I'd found out if you keep looking at the CAWS in the creation section a few times or maybe 20 times, not sure which, it crashes & have to restart the game. It did that in WWE 2k22 too. Not sure if they will ever fix that but doubt that. Also, I'm stunned that even the WWE superstars have random Championship Entrances. It was bad enough that the CAWS could not do a normal entrance with the belt in this game but now, the rest of the WWE Roster in the game have to do some RANDOM CHAMPION ENTRANCE?!! That's F***** UP!! I'd know it was an issue last year when sometimes the CAW could not do a normal entrance with the belt which I'd thought they would fix it for this game, but it didn't happen & it made it worse in my eyes but will have to adjust to it. Not happy about doing that for the WWE Roster in the game but 2K needs to find a way to make Entrances better & not bring back MYFACTION MODE! Not sure why they brought that back. Would rather have them fix the issues instead of focusing on MYFACTION. Pretty sure there are people that like it but I'm pretty sure that 80% of people on this site or anywhere around the world wants to see that mode GONE from future WWE 2K Games. 

6 hours ago, XWF1000 said:

Not happy about doing that for the WWE Roster in the game but 2K needs to find a way to make Entrances better & not bring back MYFACTION MODE! Not sure why they brought that back. Would rather have them fix the issues instead of focusing on MYFACTION.

tenor.gif

On 3/19/2023 at 7:49 AM, Draxleeey said:

How do I get the AI not to kick out every time? For every match I need like 3 Signatures and 3 Finishers. It's annoying, I want to decide when the match is over. I tried to play around with sliders but nothing changes a thing 

I want to know the same thing... I get them to no health red head and body damage..go for the pin and kick out before a one count every time...

26 minutes ago, Typhis said:

I want to know the same thing... I get them to no health red head and body damage..go for the pin and kick out before a one count every time...

The AI now always use resiliency if their sig bar is full or in the right length. But usually use them once. And same I hate it. I don't know if there is a slider for that.

Edited by black_machismo

38 minutes ago, She-Wolf said:

When I edit a moveset and save it to my universe mode also - this doesn’t register. The movesets remain default - is anyone else experiencing this?

I've seen others mention this bug a few times over in one of the 2K23 Discord channels.

Really minor thing but has anyone managed to get the Run-in Payback to work? Literally never comes up as an option, I've even tried using the button prompt but still nothing and yes I wait until the bar is full and it's lit up. 

And yes the pin thing was one of my minor annoyances with WWE2K22 and it's sadly carried over. No matter what I do to the opponent, no matter how much damage or finishers they will ALWAYS kick out of the first pin that would most likely end the match. 

I had one match where I hit three stored finishers, they kicked out, I picked them up. They were already fully red with one part showing white damage and I hit a third finisher after building up and got the pin. It only happens on Legend mode for me though, it's like 2K thinks auto kick out = difficulty. 

10 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

What is this about the 512x512 logos in the creation suite i hear? They take up more space and delete itself sometimes?
Anybody having problems with them?

I have had two 512 x 512 logos so far just randomly corrupt on me.

Downloaded Status' Retro Triple H with My Time Theme. During his entrance he keeps spitting water which is funny :D

Also, adding Pyros in entrances sucks. It is not the same as 2K19. If you use Cody's pyro at the start of the entrance it will trigger again at the middle of the entrance. Also they should really categorize those list. Like what are the pyros on the stage, ramp and ring.

I’ve got the thing with movesets and it’s such a pain in the ass. I edited Romans moveset so he has two variations of the spear as his finishers. It shows that I’ve edited it on his superstar page. If I play matches on PPV it has his up to date moves, when I play on raw it resets itself to default 🤷🏻‍♂️

Aldo they need to sort out some of the collision detection in areas around the ropes, had an opponent climb the corner, I got up and grabbed to throw them off, tried it twice both times my arms went through them, they climbed down on to the apron, tried an apron move, arms went through them, they climbed in, I went to grapple as soon as they were in… arms went through them… they then pull off a move 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by Oscar22
Typo

The tag team rankings splits up 2 CAWS tag teams in the tag team rankings and has their partners receive a different ranking to their partner and also be between the partner of the other tag team in the tag team rankings.

How the tag team rankings are meant to work is wrestler 1 and wrestler 2 having the same ranking when they are tag team partners despite one being below the other.

But the glitch version of the tag team rankings (as seen below with CAWs of Grizzled Young Vets and Gallus show up as Singles ranking sin the Tag Team rankings) split ups 2 CAW Tag Teams by puting their partners below the first partner of the other tag team and incorrectly displaying the partners with singles rankings in the tag team rankings.

IMG_3639.jpg

Noticed yesterday that fire on the table wasn't showing up in highlight reel...kinda sucks when you want to take a picture or video of someone going through a flaming table. - The fire is there in-game and looks great. Disappears as soon as you pause. Then comes back in game. Very weird.

Edited by Generations