Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

In create an arena,

-you can only change the ringpost colors for the old ring posts and can't use custom images.

-can't customize double announce tables 

-if you try to place stage parts in different spots like a titantron moved down or up, then when you use the arena it goes back to it default spot.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else been getting a black screen during gameplay? I've had it happen twice and the entire screen goes black. The pictures back after about 5 seconds, but this is concerning because I don't know if this is a problem with the game, my PS5 or my TV.

9 hours ago, TheResidentRogue said:

I haven't tried this by creating a new team from scratch but the game doesn't let you edit trio entrances for teams.

Youre correct if youre doing it from the extras menu and edit roster. But if you go to create an entrance, select team, find the team you want, then it'll say tag or trio and its fine from there. 

Every time I go to place a custom logo in Create A Title, the game softlocks. I don't mean it freezes up, but I completely lose the ability to move the selection or hit any button.

It appears to be because a custom logo I uploaded, and was working fine until now, has suddenly and without explanation become corrupted.

Edited by CROSS-Out

I hate to say I told you so but I did say I was worried these "improvements" to the caw mode would come with some kind of silly limitation cost.

Also, its hard to tell because im not looking at the bar when they use it, but I dont think the AI is using up momentum when they use quick recovery.

On 3/15/2023 at 9:37 AM, Souljask said:

NXT title side plates are still decentralized.

Also side plates don't work on nxt 2.0 title

This, they added new side plates for use but does not work for most titles like US, IC, NXT 2.0, NXT Tag and etc. For those that work, some are not aligned. Such a shame. Also, nameplates still does not work like how it used to be like in 2K19 where names show up in the title.

13 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Every time I go to place a custom logo in Create A Title, the game softlocks. I don't mean it freezes up, but I completely lose the ability to move the selection or hit any button.

It appears to be because a custom logo I uploaded, and was working fine until now, has suddenly and without explanation become corrupted.

Same thing happened to me in Create an entrance. I can't press anything in some point of the mode then goes back once you press random buttons after a while.

They need to patch CAE since the menu sucks ass. It's hard to edit entrances.

The game crashed on me 3 times at the caw creation and 4 times when I was checking the downloads section of the community creation.

If the same thing and worse happens in the universe mode then this game will be officially worse then WWE2K22 at the end.

The GM Mode is good so far though so I'm gonna give them a small amount of kudos for it.

3 minutes ago, CM_EDGE said:

Try to do a triple threat or fatal four way title match and say that again. 🥴

is that even possible? 😛

I tried but there was no possibility to do a title match in any other match type then singles or tag.

Quite dissappointing but I like that we can have 3 GM Rivals and a lot more types of matches and stuff.

They also added far more local talent in the game and also updated partially the old ones from last game (at least their portrait, didn't checked the models).

21 minutes ago, Saturi said:

is that even possible? 😛

I tried but there was no possibility to do a title match in any other match type then singles or tag.

That's my point. 😅

It should be possible, but for whatever reason, it isn't.

Hope Woods and Breeze speak up about that when they start their new GM mode season.

Also, being forced to 25 weeks with no option anymore to change the length of a season is a big step back.

33 minutes ago, CM_EDGE said:

That's my point. 😅

It should be possible, but for whatever reason, it isn't.

Hope Woods and Breeze speak up about that when they start their new GM mode season.

Also, being forced to 25 weeks with no option anymore to change the length of a season is a big step back.

Fully Agree!