Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crashes, can't preview things in advanced create an entrance and create a victory without selecting them first (making the preview entirely pointless), create a video straight up can't encode anything, certain moves still lack ring and rope shake, certain hairstyles in CAW mode seem repelled by forcefields or something and come off the head, certain textures stretch weirdly on certain caw parts.

I'm sure i'll find many, many more. You know me, I attract bugs like flies to honey.

2 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Crashes, can't preview things in advanced create an entrance and create a victory without selecting them first (making the preview entirely pointless), create a video straight up can't encode anything, certain moves still lack ring and rope shake, certain hairstyles in CAW mode seem repelled by forcefields or something and come off the head, certain textures stretch weirdly on certain caw parts.

I'm sure i'll find many, many more. You know me, I attract bugs like flies to honey.

Pretty sure the preview  is not a glitch 

Create an Arena has a few bugs such as:

- Arenas's ring ropes default when you go to edit

- Logos on turnbuckles dont appear when you select them

- Logos on stage parts default to video or dont show at times

- Free roam camera in the mode tends to go crazy at times as well

I was messing with CAE and wanted to change Gunthers intro to everything imperium. I changed his intro motion to Gunther 2. But when I went to change the title motion it only lists champion motions. Can you help me confirm that there are no options to change anyone's title motion to anything except champion intros? Its frustrating that I have gunthers imperium intro perfect but because he's IC champ none of it matters cuz it just defaults back to gunther 1. I have checked this with a few others and I dont see any other options. Its either use whatever is the assigned motion or use championship specific intros. 

5 hours ago, deadmam044 said:

Create an Arena has a few bugs such as:

- Arenas's ring ropes default when you go to edit

- Logos on turnbuckles dont appear when you select them

- Logos on stage parts default to video or dont show at times

- Free roam camera in the mode tends to go crazy at times as well

I had the second one. I also found out that logos don't show up on the barricade side, but they work fine in the corners.

So far at least the two major bugs in actual matches that plagued me in 2K22 at the end seem gone, luckily. That being the outside moonsault glitch and the right ropes invisible wall glitch. I did see the ropes freak out at one point but i'm going to assume that's not really an easy thing to fix considering the nature of the game and physics in general.

Edited by CROSS-Out

Oh. My. God. The game is f'n ruined. How do I only notice that now?

It is currently impossible that someone who holds a championship comes out with his title to his normal entrance if it's not auto selected in the CAE mode. A champion can currently only have a special champion entrance when trying to make changes for which there are only limited available. I believe this is thanks to the new create an entrance mode that this is happening and which messed this up. Wtf man. That means nobody can simply come out with the title around his waist anymore to a normal entrance other than the one that is pre selected. As example a Karrion Kross can not come out to his black and white entrance, he comes out to a generic championship entrance when he is champion.

What is this, PS2 era? Holy shit how did they mess this up? This honestly MASSIVELY reduces my hype around the game and continuing the Universe mode..

Most people have their normal entrance selected in the CAE mode, so they actually come out with it normally, but you can't change them to any other normal title entrance and some wrestler like Karrion Kross who I mentioned, doesn't even have his one selected by default, so there is no chance of giving it to him.

Edited by CM_EDGE

Rewrote it a little bit to make it better understandable. 

Manually you can only select special title entrances in this one menu. Most people actually have their normal entrance set there, but some don't and there is no way do change this, cause there are no normal entrances in that list.

This also means you can't change anyones normal title entrance that's thankfully auto set there, to a different one like Sami's heel one to the face one or Bobby Lashley 2 to Bobby Lashley 1. This is such a huge F-up, I don't know if they will be capable of fixing it via patch....

@Smokeskull90 Hey you noticed the same, yeah this is a huge issue.

Edited by CM_EDGE

Also, the "random" option in Universe mode for attires in the superstars setting, which we "randomly" lost after an patch last year in 22, is still missing and not being fixed.

Opens your eyes every time that the newest game is just the last game but heavenly patched and doctored on... 🤦‍♂️

Edited by CM_EDGE

Finished the face of my caw and right when I wanted to save the game crashed.

Had twice the issue that it said it can't synchronise my data between local and the cloud but then when I went to synchronise it was already ok.

Tried out the universe superstar mode with Aliyah.

The pinning system SUCKS cause even I kept hitting in the middle of the large green bar, she wouldn't kick outt and I would lose to  charlotte everytime while I kicked out to Xia Li 3 times and won with the same method.

So either they have it made so that charlotte can frustrate everyone on purpose or the pinning system doesn't always react to commands.

I wish we could change the button for it so I can check if its better with a other button.

45 minutes ago, CM_EDGE said:

Rewrote it a little bit to make it better understandable. 

Manually you can only select special title entrances in this one menu. Most people actually have their normal entrance set there, but some don't and there is no way do change this, cause there are no normal entrances in that list.

This also means you can't change anyones normal title entrance that's thankfully auto set there, to a different one like Sami's heel one to the face one or Bobby Lashley 2 to Bobby Lashley 1. This is such a huge F-up, I don't know if they will be capable of fixing it via patch....

@Smokeskull90 Hey you noticed the same, yeah this is a huge issue.

Yeah. You just worded it way better. Lol. 

So I just checked, and Ludwig Kaiser does indeed have a new Snapmare & Penalty Kick (Snapmare & Penalty Kick 3, to be precise)... but its not actually selectable in create a moveset at all. If you change it, you will lose it forever (unless they patch it) and you cannot find it in the list anywhere.

5 minutes ago, SaturnT3 said:

Did you get the message to let your opponent get in some offense?

Yes, figured it out on my third attempt; however it doesn't say that anywhere before hand which is... you know, not the best way to convey that information to the player. Especially if you're someone who has been playing these games for years; the AI won't be getting offence often unless you let em.

Still, more of an oversight than a bug I suppose.