WWE2K23 Q&A Thread

Mr.Dreadful

this thread is for asking those that have 2K23 any questions about Universe, Showcase, MyGM, MyRise, creation suite, gameplay, and ANYTHING else. im making this so people dont have to scroll through pages and posts in the discussion thread. i'll try to keep this post updated with the Q&A's all in one post.

50 minutes ago, GuntherMark said:

Yes

*censored*s sake.. "oh we improved the textures" but can't be bothered to add any actual fixes to issues the damn mode has.

Can you add tattoos to your CAS’s hands this year?

Edit: @ANTI-

It’s mainly due to the fact that you have wrestlers between 5 foot 4 and 7 feet, and that affects the targeting. Last year, you could make a CAS 7 foot four, but would be shorter than Andre in actuality. In 2K19 and 2K20, you could make someone seven-four and taller than Andre. This year, the CAS maxes out at seven feet. So, I guess until there’s a way to fix the targeting regardless of height, there’s no way we’re seeing three foot or eight foot tall CAS and wrestlers anytime soon. The targeting was supposedly an issue in 2K19-20 as well. It is what it is, I guess.

Archived