The Emporium - 2K23 Edition - Casey Graves Preview Added

Welp, since my friend bought the game for me, looks like I'll be doing my caws again. We'll see how Brandon Cross looks with the new face textures.

BRANDON CROSS

KOXfmiw.png

Tags: BrandonCross, PWE, CROSSout

Notes: I am still considering this a WIP as I may change a couple small things. I may change the hair on attire one at some point as, for some reason, I find it looks poofier than that same hairstyle looked in 2K22 and previous. Also I have changed the Dangan from a springboard shooting star press to the diving corkscrew moonsault, since I can finally use face-away diving moves without it freaking out. This can be switched if preferred. Finally, please let me know if the hair colour is off. I tried for brown but I'm colour blind so I cannot honestly tell if it looks green at all. I may also change the face texture to a different one at some point, I just can't seem to get his lips to look the way I want them to.

Next working on: Leo Calhoun, Danny Armitage

Edited by CROSS-Out

Brandon Cross is almost done, I'll be posting him tomorrow.. assuming I can find out why his teeth keep looking metallic in create-an-entrance preview.

• CROSS-Out changed the title to The Emporium - 2K23 Edition - BRANDON CROSS UPLOADED
30 minutes ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

for a james storm ish dark brown try R: 33 G: 28 B:20  for a jaxon Riker ish try:  40/30/19 for a Ambrose-ish try: 48/33/24 also note these are taken from 19 but the color stuff stays the same so yeah..

Actually they seem to have swapped the colour real around this time for some weird reason. The hue, i mean.

Edited by CROSS-Out

• 1 month later...

Just a small quick update because I don't have time this evening to make a full update, but here's a couple of CAWs i've been working on. I want to point out at the moment i've pretty much given up on never using in-game logos; I've decided that if an in-game logo suits what I want then to hell with it, i'm gonna use em until i find something I like better (this is mostly just seen in Leo Calhouns tattoos, and Asher Smith's second attire tights). Also not pictured here, but Brandon Cross has recieved some small updates (mostly because i honestly felt his old hair just didn't work with the new face; as well as some moveset changes now that the bloody cross finally works)

Asher Smith (WIP). I may change the eyebrows and still need to do a lot of moveset work. I used a couple in-game logos for his second attire since they worked just fine for what I wanted.

7u3B5q8.jpg

Ryan Soulless (a CAW I made years ago that I only recently decided to bring back. He used to be bald, but I decided to give him hair this time around. Obviously a heel devils advocate/occult-ish gimmick, he likes to break people down mentally, make them do bad or stupid things, before he hurts them physically). Unfortunately, he suffers pretty badly from the flickering face bug in his entrance at the moment; and I have my doubts 2K will bother to fix that since so few people appear to mention it.

IwcKZMg.jpg

TJ Elkins, character I made for 2K22 and 2K20, not entirely happy with his tights logos, i may adjust them with some additional outlines to make them pop out more.

VGVcAFd.jpg

Leo Calhoun, one of my mainstays since 2K19 and the character I went through MyRise with (so his stats need adjusting to not be absurdly high). The second picture is the dual-hair glitch downloaded from WhatsTheStatus that I will eventually finish transferring all settings over to use as the main Leo, as I wanted him to have cornrows on the left side of his head. For now though, this is what's done and what needs adjusting still.

h1QojF8.jpg

J65BPYX.jpg

On 3/24/2023 at 10:15 AM, Brokebottle said:

Yes Brandon is cool as ever. Are you making nuclear reactor again?

Yes, i will be making them after I finish these projects, though they're probably going to have some differences in look to accommodate the new face textures and hairstyles.

Edited by CROSS-Out

Damian Webb preview, I'm very happy with how this CAW is turning out so far, especially the Nuclear Reactor attire. I still need to make head changes in shape, do his moveset and such, and then Miles Osborne is next.

99YfDts.png

Edited by CROSS-Out

• CROSS-Out changed the title to The Emporium - 2K23 Edition - DAMIAN WEBB PREVIEW ADDED
On 5/3/2023 at 3:33 PM, CROSS-Out said:

Ryan Soulless (a CAW I made years ago that I only recently decided to bring back. He used to be bald, but I decided to give him hair this time around. Obviously a heel devils advocate/occult-ish gimmick, he likes to break people down mentally, make them do bad or stupid things, before he hurts them physically). Unfortunately, he suffers pretty badly from the flickering face bug in his entrance at the moment; and I have my doubts 2K will bother to fix that since so few people appear to mention it.

I can't wait for Soulless! Are you planning on getting him inked? 

6 hours ago, pro_ord said:

I can't wait for Soulless! Are you planning on getting him inked? 

If I found tattoos I liked for him and thar suited him I might.

I should note that of all my caws right now, he suffers from  the flickering head entrance bug the worst.

Quick preview while I try to track down wherever the hell I left Miles Osbornes logo.

Casey Graves returns for his second game.

meqbBzB.jpg

ccoISR0.jpg

Casey Graves, TJ Elkins, and Ryan Soulless are all up, you can find them with the hashtags ProWrestlingFrontline and CROSSFIRE. Damian Webb will go up when I finish Miles Osborne, and Asher Smith will go up after I make some additional updates. Brandon Cross will also likely be replaced with an updated version later today. For those curious, his springboard enzuigiri finisher is called "The Dangan".

Edited by CROSS-Out

• CROSS-Out changed the title to The Emporium - 2K23 Edition - Casey Graves Preview Added
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...