Dumekas/Saturis Creations! (Marti Belle Updated & Released, Brooklyn Von Braun Updated & Released!)

Saturi

On 4/2/2023 at 10:58 PM, Joshistar said:

Loving what you have created so far, you have definitely hit the ground running! 

as always, extremely excited to see who else you will be creating. 

Hi Joshistar! :)

Nice to see you again!

Thanks a lot.

Just updated Levas face and created a second attire for her.

Wanted to create one of her cosplay ones at first but at the end I decided to give her the blue pants one she used on NXT in her short run with the wwe back then. :)

• Saturi changed the title to Dumekas/Saturis Creations! (Leva Bates updated and released!)

Loving what you have created so far, you have definitely hit the ground running! 

Thanks a lot! Great to see you again. :)

Leva Updated and uploaded. you can find the hashtags in the first post.

More updates soon.

• Saturi changed the title to Dumekas/Saturis Creations! (Serena Deeb updated and released!)
On 4/5/2023 at 7:50 PM, Joshistar said:

Loving the final version of Leva! She’s one of the trickiest ones to get a likeness on, but you smashed it! 

Tnx. :) I did what I could do.

I think the eyes could had been a bit better but oh well.

I just released Serena Deeb. After trying around a lot I ended up giving her one of her straight edge society attires but with in ring boots.

That's the entrance version of it.

Serena-2nd-Attire.png

• Saturi changed the title to Dumekas/Saturis Creations! (Allysin Kay Preview!)
  • Saturi changed the title to Dumekas/Saturis Creations! (Allysin Kay Update!)

Thanks a lot. :)

Just updated the facial structure a bit and changed the eyebrows and make up too.

Currently working on her second attire and additionaly on 3 more caws that I will have some previews this week depending how much overtime I will have to work. x_X

• Saturi changed the title to Dumekas/Saturis Creations! (Allysin Kay Updated & Released!)
3 hours ago, Joshistar said:

AK47 looks fantastic and that tattoo work is stellar! 

Will you be creating Marti to finish up The Hex? 

Yes, she is one of 3 caws I'm currently working on. :)

I wish I could be faster but work and private life are eating most of my time. 

2 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Mad skills you got ..mad skills..

Aww, thanks a lot. :)

Really appreciate it.

I think I could had done even a better job in some of these though cause I'm not entirely happy with some.

Hope you still enjoy them. :)

• Saturi changed the title to Dumekas/Saturis Creations! (Marti Belle, Emma, Brooklyn Von Braun, Ava More Previews!)

So even I'm not sure if I'm gonna continue Emma since there are tons on cc in the meantime and one or two of them are looking good.

Was also undecided and dropped quite a few of others even I had a very accurate Sasha (as example) in the works since I would rather focus on women we don't have on cc or at least there are none accurate enough there (many are adding the real life portraits in front of basic caws unfortunately to lure people to download their stuff :( ).

Anyway, since the My Rise characters are not unlockables this year I thought I'll give them a try so here you have a preview of Brooklyn Von Braun with two attires (one from the game and one from me). She comes with her real entrance, titantron and music from the game.

Same  goes vor Ava Moreno. :)

Also a preview of Marti Belle and her first attire. I struggled with her for a while due to the hair because I wanted to give her a other one but this unfortunately is the most accurate to her real hair so I stuck with it after all.

Hope you guys like them!

Have 2 - 3 other My Rise as also a couple of real life wrestlers in the works.

• Saturi changed the title to Dumekas/Saturis Creations! (Marti Belle, Emma, Brooklyn Von Braun, Ava Moreno Previews!)

Loving the look of Marti (especially her attire) - very excited to be able to have The Hex in my tag division!!

Really loving the look of Ava and BVN and loving the custom attires you have created for both. 

Emma is looking good - I would say it’s your call on what you do with her ultimately.  

On 5/6/2023 at 12:21 PM, Joshistar said:

Loving the look of Marti (especially her attire) - very excited to be able to have The Hex in my tag division!!

Really loving the look of Ava and BVN and loving the custom attires you have created for both. 

Emma is looking good - I would say it’s your call on what you do with her ultimately.  

Tnx :)

Tried to create the red attire of marti since I ripped the images from pictures but they just won't budge with a appropriate top at all and look akward and off. :(

So I will probably go with a classical look from her indy attires in the past.

Working also on Renee Michelle and two more caws.

• Saturi changed the title to Dumekas/Saturis Creations! (Brooklyn Von Braun Updated & Released!)

Brooklyn von Brown face and attires updated, her moveset from WWE2K22 (except of two regular moves that I had to change because they are not available in WWE2K23) created!

Her original entrance and theme are included.

I hope you will enjoy. :)

• Saturi changed the title to Dumekas/Saturis Creations! (Brooklyn Von Braun Updated & Released, Marti Belle Update!)

After two other Attires I was aiming on for Marti failed, I went with one of her classic ones from the indies I hope you guys will like.

Marti-Bell-Second-Attire.png

• Saturi changed the title to Dumekas/Saturis Creations! (Marti Belle Updated & Released, Brooklyn Von Braun Updated & Released!)

Marti Belle Updated and Released.

She comes like all my caws with (as much as possible with the in game moves)accurate moveset, 2 Attires, Entrance and Victory.

Hope you guys will enjoy. :)

Archived