Drfumbles's OC Factory (2k23 & 2K24)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

😲 me when I saw Evie had a sister who is the complete polar opposite of her.

I'll tell you something wild, I recently started teaming Evie up with Johari.  As well as aligning herself as the manager of a character we got called Reaper. I call them The Freak Show

10 hours ago, Dr. Fumbles said:

It's dumb, but it's not enough for me to stay with 22. I like majority of both games, but these little things do add up...

I hear you. They're starting to add up too much for me.  And i love other things about 23. But this change effected me probably the most. Because my whole show is based out of universe mode.  So with then taking the show intros out plus all the bugged team issues and manager things,.makes it aggravating. 

I could do a version of the show even with this setback. But i had a lot of plans for the factions this year.

1 hour ago, Hip Hop Joe said:

I hear you. They're starting to add up too much for me.  And i love other things about 23. But this change effected me probably the most. Because my whole show is based out of universe mode.  So with then taking the show intros out plus all the bugged team issues and manager things,.makes it aggravating. 

I could do a version of the show even with this setback. But i had a lot of plans for the factions this year.

Knew about this for a few days. Trios & Factions are Impossible to do in 2K23 this year. It is sad really but a youtuber named ASSEMBLER I'd think posted a YouTube clip yesterday about this situation. I did create a Trios Faction in the past but not recently & don't usually create Factions that much but I'd know it's a disappointed to some people 

8 hours ago, XWF1000 said:

Knew about this for a few days. Trios & Factions are Impossible to do in 2K23 this year. It is sad really but a youtuber named ASSEMBLER I'd think posted a YouTube clip yesterday about this situation. I did create a Trios Faction in the past but not recently & don't usually create Factions that much but I'd know it's a disappointed to some people 

Yeah I follow him. I just knew something about this year was too good to be true. I have at least 6 trios/factions as is. With a couple of alliances thrown in there and sure there's ways around it. But I cant truly transition from universe mode in 22 to universe mode in 23 because of this. So to say that I'm frustrated is an udnerstatement 😭😤

18 hours ago, WNX said:

Deeyum, is it me or just Connie kinda look like Katie Cassidy? 🤔

Sorta see the resemblance

9 hours ago, Hip Hop Joe said:

Big Ritaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm so happy to have her back

Well she's still big Rita, but didn't quite go with the largest body option. Still somewhere in the 220+ mark and second largest body.

23 hours ago, Dr. Fumbles said:

Sorta see the resemblance

Well she's still big Rita, but didn't quite go with the largest body option. Still somewhere in the 220+ mark and second largest body.

Oh I noticed.  She looks great. Packs a hell of a punch with her moveset too.

7 hours ago, Dr. Fumbles said:

Drawing blanks with team names (as usual). Could use some help with Jodi and Eliza's new team name (Cut out Sierra from the team, due to her not really fitting anymore).

jsujfuG.jpg

Dark Clover (add Bianca to the group and make it a 3 person unit operating under the Freebird rule)

• Dr. Fumbles changed the title to Drfumbles's OC Factory (2k23 & 2K24)